Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | mom help im lost
WACK HEY GUYS im not exactly new lol BUT i have been inactive for like,, super long i only just checked back here yesterday. its weird how familiar things are but also how many little things are different i feel like the grocery store i go to redid how they organize the place so im super lost but also not rlly lost at all

ANYWAY i just wanted to say hi since i wanna get back into the more social part of this game too and wow i had something to finish this sentence with but i just completely blanked whoops lol
WACK HEY GUYS im not exactly new lol BUT i have been inactive for like,, super long i only just checked back here yesterday. its weird how familiar things are but also how many little things are different i feel like the grocery store i go to redid how they organize the place so im super lost but also not rlly lost at all

ANYWAY i just wanted to say hi since i wanna get back into the more social part of this game too and wow i had something to finish this sentence with but i just completely blanked whoops lol
HcHTnYr.png
+3 fr time
?6pS7F=platform.png
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png
Welcome back !! If u wanna be social, u can add + message me, i'm trying to get into the forums more !
Welcome back !! If u wanna be social, u can add + message me, i'm trying to get into the forums more !
lHdQ8WC.gif1rAc41Y.gifkz23hWB.gif
Welcome back friend! Feel free to send me a friend request/comment on my page/whatever. I love getting pings! :) I should probably get into the more social part of the site instead of burying myself into dragon lore, haha.
Welcome back friend! Feel free to send me a friend request/comment on my page/whatever. I love getting pings! :) I should probably get into the more social part of the site instead of burying myself into dragon lore, haha.
tundra monolair (except when i'm not)
201576c98bceb8a8f26f4f51d994188f4d69cc59.gif5be2f71663585fac901386458cef7c37ddb9502e.gif
Hello person!I'm very social(50 forum subbs)I can help!
Hello person!I'm very social(50 forum subbs)I can help!
FoxScara.png
[size=2][b]@nyIaatu Hey welcome back! [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@nyIaatu

Hey welcome back!
vaOV9W8.gif