Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hey nerds
1 2
i'm jay and i'm gay
i'm also autistic and am learning to animate and draw, and enjoy to write and play games.
i have a lovely girlfriend as well, whomst pushed me into playing this!
i'm jay and i'm gay
i'm also autistic and am learning to animate and draw, and enjoy to write and play games.
i have a lovely girlfriend as well, whomst pushed me into playing this!
[size=2][b]@HiyaJay Hey there, welcome! [emoji=guardian winking size=1] It's always good to see a new face, and to have another artist and writer in the community. I hope you have a great time here! [emoji=heart size=1]
@HiyaJay

Hey there, welcome! It's always good to see a new face, and to have another artist and writer in the community. I hope you have a great time here!
vaOV9W8.gif
thank you! ^_^
thank you! ^_^
no ur a nerd Hey, i rhyme too ! I'm Gray and i'm also gay [emoji=pearlcatcher winking size=1] Welcome to FR ! i see you have some dragons already, but if you'd like another, i can send one your way. If not i have apparel and such if you're interested !
no ur a nerd
Hey, i rhyme too ! I'm Gray and i'm also gay
Welcome to FR ! i see you have some dragons already, but if you'd like another, i can send one your way. If not i have apparel and such if you're interested !
lHdQ8WC.gif1rAc41Y.gifkz23hWB.gif
me???? a nERD???? g asp
well, hi, gray! thank you so much for the offer! i would like some apparel if that's okay! you seem like a really nice person and i hope we can be friends!!
me???? a nERD???? g asp
well, hi, gray! thank you so much for the offer! i would like some apparel if that's okay! you seem like a really nice person and i hope we can be friends!!
hewwo jay, im quill :0
im gay too ree
and if you need anything i can send it over!! glad to see u join :P
hewwo jay, im quill :0
im gay too ree
and if you need anything i can send it over!! glad to see u join :P
tumblr_o336txXAwX1ugf70go5_100.gifIreneis
hi quill!! thanks!!!
hi quill!! thanks!!!
@HiyaJay

Welcome! Im autistic too
@HiyaJay

Welcome! Im autistic too
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
yay, another autist! :D
yay, another autist! :D
hello jay, my amazing gf, i hope you have fun playing FR!
hello jay, my amazing gf, i hope you have fun playing FR!
Lichtdrache.gif
1 2