Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Well hello there!
[emoji=plague rune size=1] Hi! I don't know if I really count as a [i]new[/i] new player, as I've been playing for a few weeks now since a friend introduced me, but I'd say I'm still on the newer side! [emoji=plague rune size=1] I ended up joining the Plague flight due to a love of the weird and horrific, and I don't think I'm planning on leaving it anytime soon, given the awesome skins, themes and items associated with it. [emoji=plague rune size=1] I'm a pretty avid roleplayer! I love making up characters, stories and having them all interact with the characters and stories of others. Aside from roleplaying I'm pretty big into video games, literature and music. My favorite genres of entertainment typically being both comedy and horror, while my favorite music genres would have to be rock and metal. Pleasure to meet you all!
Hi! I don't know if I really count as a new new player, as I've been playing for a few weeks now since a friend introduced me, but I'd say I'm still on the newer side!

I ended up joining the Plague flight due to a love of the weird and horrific, and I don't think I'm planning on leaving it anytime soon, given the awesome skins, themes and items associated with it.

I'm a pretty avid roleplayer! I love making up characters, stories and having them all interact with the characters and stories of others. Aside from roleplaying I'm pretty big into video games, literature and music. My favorite genres of entertainment typically being both comedy and horror, while my favorite music genres would have to be rock and metal. Pleasure to meet you all!
vnfnSuk.gif
@Insalem Plegling! Plegling!

Welcome here, fellow Plegling :3
I hope you had a great start. I looked thru your lair and you have some very nice dragons!!
If you have discord, check out the Plague discord :3

@Insalem Plegling! Plegling!

Welcome here, fellow Plegling :3
I hope you had a great start. I looked thru your lair and you have some very nice dragons!!
If you have discord, check out the Plague discord :3

[size=2][b]@Insalem Hey there, welcome to FR! [emoji=heart size=1] It's all right, I didn't make my first intro post until I had been on the site for a week already and I felt somewhat confident in how I knew the site, lol. But since you're into roleplaying, it seems like you'll fit in just fine here! [emoji=guardian happy size=1] Storywriting and character interaction is what I live for. Roleplaying is a lot of fun! Have a great time! [emoji=guardian star size=1]
@Insalem

Hey there, welcome to FR! It's all right, I didn't make my first intro post until I had been on the site for a week already and I felt somewhat confident in how I knew the site, lol.

But since you're into roleplaying, it seems like you'll fit in just fine here! Storywriting and character interaction is what I live for. Roleplaying is a lot of fun!

Have a great time!
vaOV9W8.gif
Hi there!

Since youve been on a few weeks i hope youve really enjoyed it! I love seeig new people like FR. Ive been on for a little over a year and things still feel new haha.

What rock bands do you like?

I was always into Get Scared, Of Mice and Men, and Fall Out Boy. Though FOB has turned more pop, i still love them and their older music. Currently i like Grandson, Lund and Chase Atlantic!
Hi there!

Since youve been on a few weeks i hope youve really enjoyed it! I love seeig new people like FR. Ive been on for a little over a year and things still feel new haha.

What rock bands do you like?

I was always into Get Scared, Of Mice and Men, and Fall Out Boy. Though FOB has turned more pop, i still love them and their older music. Currently i like Grandson, Lund and Chase Atlantic!
1RIYgbj.gif 5BsilZ9.png
QUIpVFE.png
Vs2WmBF.png
mtHAEL4.png
PRICTGJ.png