Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Etui has entered the chat!
Heya!!! I use she/her and you can call me Seena, Etui, or just Etuisen! I don’t really care lol. I joined a couple days ago after being recommended by one of my internet friends, and here I am! Flight rising seems really cool, and I’m shocked at how much work was put into it! Everything is stunning! I just wish that the website was more mobile friendly [emoji=tundra sad] but it’s ok! When I was first choosing the alignment thingies, wind stood out to me, so I chose it! Though my second favorite has to be nature haha Idk, I just wanna have fun and create cool stories with these characters! I hope to make some friends here, everyone seems nice so far. Seeyall! [emoji=wind rune][emoji=nature rune][emoji=wind rune]
Heya!!! I use she/her and you can call me Seena, Etui, or just Etuisen! I don’t really care lol. I joined a couple days ago after being recommended by one of my internet friends, and here I am! Flight rising seems really cool, and I’m shocked at how much work was put into it! Everything is stunning! I just wish that the website was more mobile friendly but it’s ok!
When I was first choosing the alignment thingies, wind stood out to me, so I chose it! Though my second favorite has to be nature haha
Idk, I just wanna have fun and create cool stories with these characters! I hope to make some friends here, everyone seems nice so far.

Seeyall!
KKdqwb1.gif hi, i'm etui

she/they
Greetings! Welcome to Flight Rising, Etuisen! I hope you enjoy the site. [emoji=coatl happy] Wind is a nice flight - congrats! My lair's leader is actually a wind dragon despite my belonging to the shadow flight. [emoji=coatl winking] Best wishes to you!
Greetings! Welcome to Flight Rising, Etuisen! I hope you enjoy the site. Wind is a nice flight - congrats! My lair's leader is actually a wind dragon despite my belonging to the shadow flight.

Best wishes to you!
[s]Shite I never got the notification for your response, sorry for the late reply![/s] Thanks, I hope I do! Wow that’s cool that they’re a wind dragon lmao[emoji=tundra tongue] Best wishes to you too! [emoji=Gust][emoji=Shadow rune][emoji=gust][emoji=shadow rune]
***** I never got the notification for your response, sorry for the late reply!

Thanks, I hope I do! Wow that’s cool that they’re a wind dragon lmao

Best wishes to you too!
KKdqwb1.gif hi, i'm etui

she/they
Hello hello!
Welcome to FR i hope you enjoy the game. If you need any help feel free to send me a Pm i'm kinda of a noob here but i will gladly help you if i can!
Hello hello!
Welcome to FR i hope you enjoy the game. If you need any help feel free to send me a Pm i'm kinda of a noob here but i will gladly help you if i can!
7182fdf8f1a347e99fbc564445b1723b12449745.gif