Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello there!
Hey, I'm Icaruz! I'm new to this site (though not to virtual pet games in general), so any tips and advice would be appreciated while I figure things out :D

Some more fun things about me...

* I love any and all rock music, especially punk rock. I try to go to as many concerts as I can afford each year that come my way.

* I also really love animals. Sadly I can't have any pets of my own right now, but I try to volunteer at my local shelter whenever I have a lot of free time. It's really hard not to want to take them all home with me lol.

* I enjoy gaming a lot, especially Nintendo games. Some favorites of mine are Smash Bros (even though I kind of suck at it), Kid Icarus Uprising, Pokemon, and the Professor Layton series. I've also just started playing Subnautica and I like it a lot so far even though it scares me sometimes lmao.

* All things outer space related are fantastic to me. I was happy to find a dragon in the auction house with a galaxy design on it fairly quickly.
Hey, I'm Icaruz! I'm new to this site (though not to virtual pet games in general), so any tips and advice would be appreciated while I figure things out :D

Some more fun things about me...

* I love any and all rock music, especially punk rock. I try to go to as many concerts as I can afford each year that come my way.

* I also really love animals. Sadly I can't have any pets of my own right now, but I try to volunteer at my local shelter whenever I have a lot of free time. It's really hard not to want to take them all home with me lol.

* I enjoy gaming a lot, especially Nintendo games. Some favorites of mine are Smash Bros (even though I kind of suck at it), Kid Icarus Uprising, Pokemon, and the Professor Layton series. I've also just started playing Subnautica and I like it a lot so far even though it scares me sometimes lmao.

* All things outer space related are fantastic to me. I was happy to find a dragon in the auction house with a galaxy design on it fairly quickly.
Never be afraid to ping me!
Kind of late here, but welcome! Hope you like it here!
Kind of late here, but welcome! Hope you like it here!
lobx30c.jpg
@Icaruz

Hello hello!! And welcome , feel free to visiti my lair or send me a pm if you need anything or just want to chat , i'll gladly help you if i can!
@Icaruz

Hello hello!! And welcome , feel free to visiti my lair or send me a pm if you need anything or just want to chat , i'll gladly help you if i can!
7182fdf8f1a347e99fbc564445b1723b12449745.gif