Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Another newbie!
Heey!

Yeah, I'm also a newbie! I'm slowly getting the hang of this game, but every help is welcome!

I speak Dutch and a little bit English, but I'm not the best in English! So I'm sorry for those grammar mistakes!

Elpidius!
Heey!

Yeah, I'm also a newbie! I'm slowly getting the hang of this game, but every help is welcome!

I speak Dutch and a little bit English, but I'm not the best in English! So I'm sorry for those grammar mistakes!

Elpidius!
@Elpidius

Hiii! Welcome to FR, I hope you're enjoying the place :D If you have any questions, please feel free to message me! Also I can give you free dragons if you'd like!
@Elpidius

Hiii! Welcome to FR, I hope you're enjoying the place :D If you have any questions, please feel free to message me! Also I can give you free dragons if you'd like!
[quote name="Marimar" date="2019-01-23 06:23:30" ] @Elpidius Hiii! Welcome to FR, I hope you're enjoying the place :D If you have any questions, please feel free to message me! Also I can give you free dragons if you'd like! [/quote] @Marimar (oops, don't know if tagging like this works) Thank you! Well, is the inly way to get dragons ti breed and trade or not? And oeh! Are u sure?
Marimar wrote on 2019-01-23 06:23:30:
@Elpidius

@Marimar (oops, don't know if tagging like this works) Thank you! Well, is the inly way to get dragons ti breed and trade or not?

And oeh! Are u sure?
@Elpidius Yep, putting an @ before someone's username is how you tag them! Although here in FR we call it pinging! Well yes breeding is the main way to get dragons as well as trading but you can also get dragons by hatching special elemental eggs that you can get from the scavenging skill when you gather items!

And yes I am sure!
@Elpidius Yep, putting an @ before someone's username is how you tag them! Although here in FR we call it pinging! Well yes breeding is the main way to get dragons as well as trading but you can also get dragons by hatching special elemental eggs that you can get from the scavenging skill when you gather items!

And yes I am sure!
@Marimar ahh thank you! And yes please, if you're sure it isn't a problem!
@Marimar ahh thank you! And yes please, if you're sure it isn't a problem!