Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Squeak
hi! I'm Grim, and I've been on the site about a week and am finally doing the introduction thing. I'm a student, avid crocheter and servant to a very fluffy ragdoll cat
hi! I'm Grim, and I've been on the site about a week and am finally doing the introduction thing. I'm a student, avid crocheter and servant to a very fluffy ragdoll cat
527U9WJ.pngB2_L.pngm35-01-book.pngm35-02-book.pngm35-03-book.pngm35-04-book.pngm35-05-book.pngm35-06-book.pngm35-07-book.pngm35-08-book.pngB2_R.pngT16.png
Hex0gCq.png

raised by lawyers, still recovering
Hello and welcome to FR! If you have any questions feel free to ask me or anybody on this site C: We won't bite!
Hello and welcome to FR! If you have any questions feel free to ask me or anybody on this site C: We won't bite!
ty! mostly I'm wondering if there are any tips or tricks that you wish you'd known when you were new? kind of a weird question I know, but I feel like I don't have a good enough grasp of things yet to have a better question
ty! mostly I'm wondering if there are any tips or tricks that you wish you'd known when you were new? kind of a weird question I know, but I feel like I don't have a good enough grasp of things yet to have a better question
527U9WJ.pngB2_L.pngm35-01-book.pngm35-02-book.pngm35-03-book.pngm35-04-book.pngm35-05-book.pngm35-06-book.pngm35-07-book.pngm35-08-book.pngB2_R.pngT16.png
Hex0gCq.png

raised by lawyers, still recovering