Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hi!!!
uh... i'm not new at all, but i've never introduced myself here. first of all, my name is jack and i'm 18 years old. i really don't know what else to write here so i'm just gonna copy the template in the "welcome to flight rising" thread
  1. -How did you find Flight Rising?

i saw a post about it on tumblr and as soon as i visited the site i decided i wanted to join
  2. -What flight did you join and why?

i joined the lightning flight at first but i don't remember why, and i recently switched to wind because i really enjoy the lore and the light green/aqua color scheme
  3. -What is your favorite dragon breed?

probably either coatl or wildclaw but i love them all
  4. -Of the familiars, which ones are your favorite?

all the hainus for sure
  5. -What are some of your hobbies/interests?

honestly i don't have that many hobbies, i mostly enjoy going out with my friends and trying new stuff with them

that's all! i hope to meet more people here, feel free to ask me questions!
uh... i'm not new at all, but i've never introduced myself here. first of all, my name is jack and i'm 18 years old. i really don't know what else to write here so i'm just gonna copy the template in the "welcome to flight rising" thread
  1. -How did you find Flight Rising?

i saw a post about it on tumblr and as soon as i visited the site i decided i wanted to join
  2. -What flight did you join and why?

i joined the lightning flight at first but i don't remember why, and i recently switched to wind because i really enjoy the lore and the light green/aqua color scheme
  3. -What is your favorite dragon breed?

probably either coatl or wildclaw but i love them all
  4. -Of the familiars, which ones are your favorite?

all the hainus for sure
  5. -What are some of your hobbies/interests?

honestly i don't have that many hobbies, i mostly enjoy going out with my friends and trying new stuff with them

that's all! i hope to meet more people here, feel free to ask me questions!
@NaranciaGhirga
Welcome to Flight Rising! If you have any questions about the game of FR lore feel free to ping me any questions you may have.
@NaranciaGhirga
Welcome to Flight Rising! If you have any questions about the game of FR lore feel free to ping me any questions you may have.
""I feel I should apologize for what's happened here... some of my employees took things too far."
[quote name="Nope570" date="2018-09-24 13:19:59" ] @NaranciaGhirga Welcome to Flight Rising! If you have any questions about the game of FR lore feel free to ping me any questions you may have. [/quote] @Nope570 thank you!!
Nope570 wrote on 2018-09-24 13:19:59:
@NaranciaGhirga

@Nope570 thank you!!