Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello. I am ValenceE, I just joined.
I came from Chicken Smoothie, I heard this was a pretty cool game. Anyhow, I've next to no idea what I'm doing, so advice is appreciated.

Nice to meet you all. ^^
I came from Chicken Smoothie, I heard this was a pretty cool game. Anyhow, I've next to no idea what I'm doing, so advice is appreciated.

Nice to meet you all. ^^
@ValenceE

Hi there! Welcome to FR! First you'll want to gather items (Food items) so you have something to keep your dragons' energy up. Next you can go to Pinkerton's Plundered Pile at the Trading Post and get a free thing (it may be useless or good, you'll pick that up as you go along). Finally, if you have any specific questions, feel free to ping or pm me and I'll do my best to answer you. Have fun!
@ValenceE

Hi there! Welcome to FR! First you'll want to gather items (Food items) so you have something to keep your dragons' energy up. Next you can go to Pinkerton's Plundered Pile at the Trading Post and get a free thing (it may be useless or good, you'll pick that up as you go along). Finally, if you have any specific questions, feel free to ping or pm me and I'll do my best to answer you. Have fun!
shadow_banner.png 7e6L4te.png