Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello and nice to meet you all!
Hi I'm Indy! I've just started playing, but I already grew to love the game already. I want to know more about fellow players, and perhaps, be friends! I I am available at any time I'm not doing studies, so feel free to chat! Here are some of information about myself, for those who wants to know me better. [b]Likes[/b] Color : Green, Pink, Blue Animals : Cats, Jumping spiders, Ants Vehicles : Ships, Trains Food : Fried chicken, grilled pork, tempura shrimp Video Games : Mostly Nintendo stuff (Legend of Zelda, primarily). Hobbies : Creating OCs, drawing, [s]stalking ants[/s] observing bugs, video games, studying biology, doing scenery photography [b]Dislikes[/b] - Most of the recent internet memes, except Surreal Meme and Bongo Cat. - Repulsing images - Weird food - Math - All types of wasps - Not really much of a deal, but I don't like taking photos of people by myself. I feel I'm better at scenery. Here's some of the art I did! Some of them are quite old though haha. [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/8c41/f/2017/212/b/7/exploration_ship___exploraria_by_knives_of_scarlet-dbi76si.png[/img] [center](My favorite OC, Exploraria, a ship girl)[/center] [rule] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/7f4c/f/2016/175/d/5/deity_of_fire___fflam_by_knives_of_scarlet-da7g3ai.png[/img] [center](An character design based on Red Dragon of Wales)[/center] [rule] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/a48f/f/2017/317/3/a/pls_princess_lily_by_knives_of_scarlet-dbtfk7k.png[/img] [center](Special thanks to my friend, Jacowestern11 who is sadly, not on this site. He did the basis of this beautiful ship art)[/center]
Hi I'm Indy! I've just started playing, but I already grew to love the game already. I want to know more about fellow players, and perhaps, be friends! I I am available at any time I'm not doing studies, so feel free to chat!

Here are some of information about myself, for those who wants to know me better.

Animals : Cats, Jumping spiders, Ants
Vehicles : Ships, Trains
Food : Fried chicken, grilled pork, tempura shrimp
Video Games : Mostly Nintendo stuff (Legend of Zelda, primarily).
Hobbies : Creating OCs, drawing, stalking ants observing bugs, video games, studying biology, doing scenery photography

Dislikes
- Most of the recent internet memes, except Surreal Meme and Bongo Cat.
- Repulsing images
- Weird food
- Math
- All types of wasps
- Not really much of a deal, but I don't like taking photos of people by myself. I feel I'm better at scenery.

Here's some of the art I did! Some of them are quite old though haha.

exploration_ship___exploraria_by_knives_of_scarlet-dbi76si.png
(My favorite OC, Exploraria, a ship girl)

deity_of_fire___fflam_by_knives_of_scarlet-da7g3ai.png
(An character design based on Red Dragon of Wales)

pls_princess_lily_by_knives_of_scarlet-dbtfk7k.png
(Special thanks to my friend, Jacowestern11 who is sadly, not on this site. He did the basis of this beautiful ship art)
___________image.png "Kantoya Yaryba! Maka pan Indi. Maka piksa Mamtosa!"

I'm writing my own conlang~ click here to see!
Experimental writing style - Feedback needed
image.png
@IndyMystery

Hi! I'm glad you're enjoying FR. You can always share your art here on the forums, and possibly do commissions if you're comfortable with that. If you have any questions, feel free to ping or pm me and I'll gladly try to help!
@IndyMystery

Hi! I'm glad you're enjoying FR. You can always share your art here on the forums, and possibly do commissions if you're comfortable with that. If you have any questions, feel free to ping or pm me and I'll gladly try to help!
shadow_banner.png 7e6L4te.png
@chibithulu
oh thank you very much for replying to me! I've been waiting for days for a single response haha.

I am wondering how do I socialize with other players here since I'm quite new and I would like to have more friends, and perhaps some dragon trades and help stuff
@chibithulu
oh thank you very much for replying to me! I've been waiting for days for a single response haha.

I am wondering how do I socialize with other players here since I'm quite new and I would like to have more friends, and perhaps some dragon trades and help stuff

image.png
@IndyMystery

Well hello there, welcome to the wonderful world of Flight Rising I'm Amber but most just call me Aki or Saph. It's very nice to meet ya :)

I see we both like a lot of the same things, I'm a huge Nintendo fan and love the LoZ series, I love cats and I have around 100+ original characters because I can't stop making more, instead of working on the ones I have now xD

I also really hate wasps, because they just don't belong in this world.
@IndyMystery

Well hello there, welcome to the wonderful world of Flight Rising I'm Amber but most just call me Aki or Saph. It's very nice to meet ya :)

I see we both like a lot of the same things, I'm a huge Nintendo fan and love the LoZ series, I love cats and I have around 100+ original characters because I can't stop making more, instead of working on the ones I have now xD

I also really hate wasps, because they just don't belong in this world.
EbqWlVW.png The Moon's Light
@LunaFreya

Thanks! and oh my! We have a lot of matching likes! I love LoZ and I've been playing since I was young. My favorite game is Spirit Tracks, Breath of the Wild, and Minish Cap!

As for original characters, I have so many! Haha. I can't stop making, but I don't often RP so many of them were never used. I have a lot more and I'm willing to talk about them!

As for the wasps, I only hate them because of their nasty stings and potter wasps building nests on my laundry hanger. I'm actually arthropod enthusiast, but there's just some things I don't want them near, wasps included.
@LunaFreya

Thanks! and oh my! We have a lot of matching likes! I love LoZ and I've been playing since I was young. My favorite game is Spirit Tracks, Breath of the Wild, and Minish Cap!

As for original characters, I have so many! Haha. I can't stop making, but I don't often RP so many of them were never used. I have a lot more and I'm willing to talk about them!

As for the wasps, I only hate them because of their nasty stings and potter wasps building nests on my laundry hanger. I'm actually arthropod enthusiast, but there's just some things I don't want them near, wasps included.

image.png
@IndyMystery

Dragon sharing, RPing, and commenting on other peoples' user pages is how I usually make friends. And I occasionally come here and look for people with similar interests to me. You can PM with someone and make friend requests to see if they're interested in talking, which they usually are.
@IndyMystery

Dragon sharing, RPing, and commenting on other peoples' user pages is how I usually make friends. And I occasionally come here and look for people with similar interests to me. You can PM with someone and make friend requests to see if they're interested in talking, which they usually are.
shadow_banner.png 7e6L4te.png
@IndyMystery

I haven't played those just yet, the ones I have played are OoT, Majora's Mask(Yet to be beaten) A Link to the Past, and Four Swords :)

Tell me about it, like I already have a lot to work on. But my mind is like nope you're gonna be making new characters! and I would love to hear about some of yours sometime :)

I also don't rp a lot, mostly because I normally have people quit on me :(

I hear ya, I'm terrified of their nasty stings, doesn't matter what kind of wasp it is. If it isn't a Honeybee or Bumblebee. Stay away from me xD
@IndyMystery

I haven't played those just yet, the ones I have played are OoT, Majora's Mask(Yet to be beaten) A Link to the Past, and Four Swords :)

Tell me about it, like I already have a lot to work on. But my mind is like nope you're gonna be making new characters! and I would love to hear about some of yours sometime :)

I also don't rp a lot, mostly because I normally have people quit on me :(

I hear ya, I'm terrified of their nasty stings, doesn't matter what kind of wasp it is. If it isn't a Honeybee or Bumblebee. Stay away from me xD
EbqWlVW.png The Moon's Light
@LunaFreya

Ah I see! You should try other games too! I personally like Majora's Mask more than OoT. Spirit Tracks has a bit of negative reception due to being on DS, but I Find it really amazing, both the soundtrack and gameplay. It really do need more love.

Haha I have too many to talk about, but I'm pretty much in same state pfft. My progenitor is actually named after a primordial goddess in the story I wrote for fun (i'm not planning to publish it). I'm glad to tell more but it's hard to get the specifics if I'm not asked which stuff of mine you would like to hear haha.

I mostly do rp with friends only, due to how lengthy and boring ones with strangers can be. I get bored easily and I prefer story flow over details of each posts.

I'm not very comfortable with bees either, but at least they're not as territorial and aggressive as wasps XD. I actually study insects and arachnids as hobby, with ants and jumping spiders being main interests. I normally stay away from potentially dangerous or painful sting/bite/venom, but those I am studying are completely harmless so I'm fine XD
@LunaFreya

Ah I see! You should try other games too! I personally like Majora's Mask more than OoT. Spirit Tracks has a bit of negative reception due to being on DS, but I Find it really amazing, both the soundtrack and gameplay. It really do need more love.

Haha I have too many to talk about, but I'm pretty much in same state pfft. My progenitor is actually named after a primordial goddess in the story I wrote for fun (i'm not planning to publish it). I'm glad to tell more but it's hard to get the specifics if I'm not asked which stuff of mine you would like to hear haha.

I mostly do rp with friends only, due to how lengthy and boring ones with strangers can be. I get bored easily and I prefer story flow over details of each posts.

I'm not very comfortable with bees either, but at least they're not as territorial and aggressive as wasps XD. I actually study insects and arachnids as hobby, with ants and jumping spiders being main interests. I normally stay away from potentially dangerous or painful sting/bite/venom, but those I am studying are completely harmless so I'm fine XD

image.png