Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Bonjour!
Howdy y’all! I just joined yesterday after contemplating becoming apart of this community for years. I’ve seen so much amazing fanart for Flight Rising, and I know this site is quite big with artists such as myself so I thought I’d jump onto the bandwagon. I also joined because I haven’t really been part of any internet communities in so long, and I really want to make some new internet friends ^^ so if you have any tips you’d like to give me, or just wanna say hi then feel free to do so!
Howdy y’all! I just joined yesterday after contemplating becoming apart of this community for years. I’ve seen so much amazing fanart for Flight Rising, and I know this site is quite big with artists such as myself so I thought I’d jump onto the bandwagon. I also joined because I haven’t really been part of any internet communities in so long, and I really want to make some new internet friends ^^ so if you have any tips you’d like to give me, or just wanna say hi then feel free to do so!
Welcome! If you have questions feel free to message me! ^_^

@cherai
Welcome! If you have questions feel free to message me! ^_^

@cherai
tumblr_inline_o8pnmsr2WO1ts73zp_540.png

2vn54k3.png
HELLO!!! WELCOME!!! How are you doing ? :3
HELLO!!! WELCOME!!! How are you doing ? :3
Oh hello and welcome to Flight Rising! I'm quite new here, but things are going well and I would like to chat and make new friends as well!

I love art! (Though I haven't done much myself lately), and I'd love to see your stuffs too!
Oh hello and welcome to Flight Rising! I'm quite new here, but things are going well and I would like to chat and make new friends as well!

I love art! (Though I haven't done much myself lately), and I'd love to see your stuffs too!
___________image.png "Kantoya Yaryba! Maka pan Indi. Maka piksa Mamtosa!"

I'm writing my own conlang~ click here to see!
Experimental writing style - Feedback needed
image.png
Aaaaaaa sorry for the late reply but thank you all so much for the greetings! I’m already in love with this community
Aaaaaaa sorry for the late reply but thank you all so much for the greetings! I’m already in love with this community
hello~~
hello~~
0zgUeu8.png