Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Oh hai there
Hello there!

I'm not really new, per say, but i've never really been into the forums so I decided to step in here and introduce myself.

A couple of friends introduced me to Flight Rising, and I love the idea behind it. I absolutely adore the Coatl, Imperial, and Skydancer dragons, though if its shiny then i will adore it. Shiny is perfect.

I'm in the wind flight, though in hindsight i probably should have joined the Fire Flight. I have actually decided on a decent theme for my lair, which is dragons that have been outcasted from their original clans and lairs. I'm working on doing the lore for each dragon. Most of them are done now, but i still have a few to name and decide lore for them.

I love making friends, and chatting with people, so if you ever need someone to talk too, I'd love to chat!
Hello there!

I'm not really new, per say, but i've never really been into the forums so I decided to step in here and introduce myself.

A couple of friends introduced me to Flight Rising, and I love the idea behind it. I absolutely adore the Coatl, Imperial, and Skydancer dragons, though if its shiny then i will adore it. Shiny is perfect.

I'm in the wind flight, though in hindsight i probably should have joined the Fire Flight. I have actually decided on a decent theme for my lair, which is dragons that have been outcasted from their original clans and lairs. I'm working on doing the lore for each dragon. Most of them are done now, but i still have a few to name and decide lore for them.

I love making friends, and chatting with people, so if you ever need someone to talk too, I'd love to chat!
47468355_qRZd6JVZLFBSQMl.png
@Kierax

Hi there! It sounds like you've already done a lot for your lair. I love the idea of a clan of outcasts. You can always change your allegiance to a flight on your account settings, but it's a little expensive. Either way you want to go, I know it'll be great!
@Kierax

Hi there! It sounds like you've already done a lot for your lair. I love the idea of a clan of outcasts. You can always change your allegiance to a flight on your account settings, but it's a little expensive. Either way you want to go, I know it'll be great!
shadow_banner.png 7e6L4te.png