Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello Everybody
Haha, I never was good at introductions. But anyways...hi there! I've been following this site for a little while and finally decided to take the plunge. I did a little research before joining so I'm not completely out of the water here- but I'm still figuring stuff out as I go!

I enjoy watching tv, playing video games, and drawing. I might share some of my artwork on here...so long as you don't mind tons of fan art haha!
Haha, I never was good at introductions. But anyways...hi there! I've been following this site for a little while and finally decided to take the plunge. I did a little research before joining so I'm not completely out of the water here- but I'm still figuring stuff out as I go!

I enjoy watching tv, playing video games, and drawing. I might share some of my artwork on here...so long as you don't mind tons of fan art haha!
Hi @Venomizing! Welcome to FR! If you ever need any help or wanna chat, feel free to pm me or whatever! ;D

I love to read, write, and take pictures, and I'd love to see some of your art!

What's your favorite kind of pet?

Best of wishes,
~Hal~ :)
Hi @Venomizing! Welcome to FR! If you ever need any help or wanna chat, feel free to pm me or whatever! ;D

I love to read, write, and take pictures, and I'd love to see some of your art!

What's your favorite kind of pet?

Best of wishes,
~Hal~ :)
Now you see meIrRuxgZ.pngnow you don't ;D
@Venomizing

Welcome! Welcome! I hope you're enjoying flight rising so far! Do you have any favorite dragons so far? I actually recently started myself. haha.

What are your favorite video games? And that is awesome you do art! Digital or traditional?
@Venomizing

Welcome! Welcome! I hope you're enjoying flight rising so far! Do you have any favorite dragons so far? I actually recently started myself. haha.

What are your favorite video games? And that is awesome you do art! Digital or traditional?