Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | hello.
1 2
i joined yesterday and thought that i should introduce myself!

one of my friends was kind enough to give me some of their better items and dragons, since they don't really use their account anymore. because of that, i'm starting with a bit of a leg up, which is nice.

i'm in the ice flight, and my favorite dragons are skydancers, mirrors, ridgebacks, bogsneaks, and nocturnes.

i'm excited to see what the future holds for me here! ^_^
i joined yesterday and thought that i should introduce myself!

one of my friends was kind enough to give me some of their better items and dragons, since they don't really use their account anymore. because of that, i'm starting with a bit of a leg up, which is nice.

i'm in the ice flight, and my favorite dragons are skydancers, mirrors, ridgebacks, bogsneaks, and nocturnes.

i'm excited to see what the future holds for me here! ^_^
7695.png sequoia | 18 | fr +3

art shop
@butchsbian

Hi! I hope you have a lot of fun here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll try to answer them.
@butchsbian

Hi! I hope you have a lot of fun here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and I'll try to answer them.
shadow_banner.png 7e6L4te.png
Hi @butchsbian! Welcome! Your lair is really pretty! I'm always willing to chat, and if you ever need to help, feel free to ask!

Do you like to read? Write?

Best of wishes,
~Hal~ :))
Hi @butchsbian! Welcome! Your lair is really pretty! I'm always willing to chat, and if you ever need to help, feel free to ask!

Do you like to read? Write?

Best of wishes,
~Hal~ :))
Now you see meIrRuxgZ.pngnow you don't ;D
@chibithulu
thank you, i will.

@HalNightStar
hello, and thank you! i do occasionally like to read and write, but my main hobby is drawing. what about you?
@chibithulu
thank you, i will.

@HalNightStar
hello, and thank you! i do occasionally like to read and write, but my main hobby is drawing. what about you?

art shop
@butchsbian cool!
I love to read and write. I'm currently reading the Harry Potter series, I'm on Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, book #4. I've written 2 stories, almost done with another, and writing... probably 2? XDD And I've made some poems. ;D

I'm not a really good drawer, so I don't draw a lot, but awesome! :D
What do you like to draw?

~Hal~ :)
@butchsbian cool!
I love to read and write. I'm currently reading the Harry Potter series, I'm on Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, book #4. I've written 2 stories, almost done with another, and writing... probably 2? XDD And I've made some poems. ;D

I'm not a really good drawer, so I don't draw a lot, but awesome! :D
What do you like to draw?

@HalNightStar
that's cool! i'm mostly a digital artist (although i do use pencil and paper to draw sometimes), and i use paint tool sai. i mostly draw humans and other animals, with the occasional furry thrown in.
@HalNightStar
that's cool! i'm mostly a digital artist (although i do use pencil and paper to draw sometimes), and i use paint tool sai. i mostly draw humans and other animals, with the occasional furry thrown in.

art shop
@butchsbian wow! Sounds awesome!

I also love to take pictures. Mainly nature pics... animals and plants and such. ;DD
Do you like to take pictures? Of what? ;)

@butchsbian wow! Sounds awesome!

I also love to take pictures. Mainly nature pics... animals and plants and such. ;DD
Do you like to take pictures? Of what? ;)

@HalNightStar
i do own a polaroid camera, but i don't use it very often. when i do take pictures, they're usually of nature, or my cats.
@HalNightStar
i do own a polaroid camera, but i don't use it very often. when i do take pictures, they're usually of nature, or my cats.

art shop
@butchsbian
Cool! I also have a poloroid camera, but I never use it. :D I always use my digital camera or whatever you call it.
And I love to take pics of my cats, too! Mine are 1 year old brothers, Neptune, grey with faint white stripes, and Jupiter, orange with faint white stripes. They're so cute!
What do your cats look like?

@butchsbian
Cool! I also have a poloroid camera, but I never use it. :D I always use my digital camera or whatever you call it.
And I love to take pics of my cats, too! Mine are 1 year old brothers, Neptune, grey with faint white stripes, and Jupiter, orange with faint white stripes. They're so cute!
What do your cats look like?

@HalNightStar
i have two cats, both of which are girls. one of them is a short-haired black and white tuxedo named poots poots, and the other one is a long-haired black and white bicolor named willow.
poots poots is very friendly and social. she was my first cat, and i've had her since i was about 3 years old, so she's kind of old by now. willow is much younger and a bit shy, but she's a big sweetie once you get to know her.
@HalNightStar
i have two cats, both of which are girls. one of them is a short-haired black and white tuxedo named poots poots, and the other one is a long-haired black and white bicolor named willow.
poots poots is very friendly and social. she was my first cat, and i've had her since i was about 3 years old, so she's kind of old by now. willow is much younger and a bit shy, but she's a big sweetie once you get to know her.

art shop
1 2