Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | WANTED: Friends.
"Said no one told you life was gonna feel this way (*clap clap clap clap*)..."

NO - NOT THAT FRIENDS. REAL FRIENDS!

Hi. I'm E {she/her}. I joined in April and I would like to make more friends.

I'm studying linguistics at college and I'm interested in mythology, so all my dragons are named after deities from around the world (not just your basic Greek and Roman). Name a fandom and I'm probably in it, or at least know something about it.

Tell me about yourself! Friend me! Please.
"Said no one told you life was gonna feel this way (*clap clap clap clap*)..."

NO - NOT THAT FRIENDS. REAL FRIENDS!

Hi. I'm E {she/her}. I joined in April and I would like to make more friends.

I'm studying linguistics at college and I'm interested in mythology, so all my dragons are named after deities from around the world (not just your basic Greek and Roman). Name a fandom and I'm probably in it, or at least know something about it.

Tell me about yourself! Friend me! Please.
@ItsCharlooloo

Hi there! I have not read that book series but I'm always looking for new things to read so I'll definitely look into it. And I have seen the first season of Voltron and probably should watch the rest lol. I've been watching Star Trek Next Generation recently so that's probably my favorite show right now!

I also like to draw and write though I'm not particularly good at either... hoping to get better this summer now that I'm on break :)
@ItsCharlooloo

Hi there! I have not read that book series but I'm always looking for new things to read so I'll definitely look into it. And I have seen the first season of Voltron and probably should watch the rest lol. I've been watching Star Trek Next Generation recently so that's probably my favorite show right now!

I also like to draw and write though I'm not particularly good at either... hoping to get better this summer now that I'm on break :)
@Whesh

Haha no worries about the posts, mobile is dumb. And I'm sure you are good at animating - you're already better than me lol. I can relate to the memes and the turning in assignments late thing.

Also I love your bio/signature thing. Puns are great, and yes, trash CAN.
@Whesh

Haha no worries about the posts, mobile is dumb. And I'm sure you are good at animating - you're already better than me lol. I can relate to the memes and the turning in assignments late thing.

Also I love your bio/signature thing. Puns are great, and yes, trash CAN.
@snakewind

hello!

I'm glucose. (she/her) I also started playing really recently, and i'm not super invested into anything right now, but i've been spending a lot of time on fire emblem, the MCU, and a little bit of voltron recently. If you got any tv show or film recs, please send them my way!
also, do you have a favorite myth? I like mythology as well, but it's been a long time since I've gotten into it.
I enjoy writing poorly explained plot ideas and leaving them for my future self to decipher :')

it'd be super cool if we could be friends! (i'm so sorry for the disjointed structure of these message)
@snakewind

hello!

I'm glucose. (she/her) I also started playing really recently, and i'm not super invested into anything right now, but i've been spending a lot of time on fire emblem, the MCU, and a little bit of voltron recently. If you got any tv show or film recs, please send them my way!
also, do you have a favorite myth? I like mythology as well, but it's been a long time since I've gotten into it.
I enjoy writing poorly explained plot ideas and leaving them for my future self to decipher :')

it'd be super cool if we could be friends! (i'm so sorry for the disjointed structure of these message)
@glucose

Hello! I ALSO LOVE THE MCU. Infinity War. Just. Wow. Who's your favorite character?

As for my favorite myth... Well, half of my family is Indian so I grew up with a lot of Hindu myths. My favorite might be the story of why the god Ganesha has an elephant's head. Long story short, his father Shiva decapitated him because he didn't know he was his son, and when Shiva found out what he'd done he searched for a way to save the boy's life. Shiva encountered a wise old elephant who was willing to sacrifice his head to save Shiva's son, so that's why Ganesha has an elephant head and also is one of the wisest gods!

No worries about the message, and friend request accepted!
@glucose

Hello! I ALSO LOVE THE MCU. Infinity War. Just. Wow. Who's your favorite character?

As for my favorite myth... Well, half of my family is Indian so I grew up with a lot of Hindu myths. My favorite might be the story of why the god Ganesha has an elephant's head. Long story short, his father Shiva decapitated him because he didn't know he was his son, and when Shiva found out what he'd done he searched for a way to save the boy's life. Shiva encountered a wise old elephant who was willing to sacrifice his head to save Shiva's son, so that's why Ganesha has an elephant head and also is one of the wisest gods!

No worries about the message, and friend request accepted!
@Rabigrace

Ahaha that's awesome! I've never been particularly good at video games but I know some things about some of them... just because I've watched a lot of youtubers play them lmao...
@Rabigrace

Ahaha that's awesome! I've never been particularly good at video games but I know some things about some of them... just because I've watched a lot of youtubers play them lmao...
@snakewind
Hewwo Hi, I'm snarly! I love storytelling in all forms, so literature, movies, art, video games, dragon bios, you name it! I saw Infinity War with my gf, the real Marvel fan, and she was...yeah. I was scared for her. Funny jokes, though, lol.
I don't watch a lot of TV, but some exceptions are B99, GoT, Broad City, NBC Hannibal, and cartoons like Wander Over Yonder or Flapjack.
Favorite movies would be a long, long, LONG list, but major ones would be the Kung Fu Panda and HTTYD series (surprise), What We Do in the Shadows, and those Ghibli Titans like Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle.
Video games are like, a passion of mine, and I could talk about my faves for hours, but let's just say Pokemon for now, since it's been with me since I was 5!

Aaaand I'm an artist! I'd love to do concept art and character design for movies and games one day, but for now it's just personal projects. I'm writing a webcomic!
Anyway, hope I see you around!
@snakewind
Hewwo Hi, I'm snarly! I love storytelling in all forms, so literature, movies, art, video games, dragon bios, you name it! I saw Infinity War with my gf, the real Marvel fan, and she was...yeah. I was scared for her. Funny jokes, though, lol.
I don't watch a lot of TV, but some exceptions are B99, GoT, Broad City, NBC Hannibal, and cartoons like Wander Over Yonder or Flapjack.
Favorite movies would be a long, long, LONG list, but major ones would be the Kung Fu Panda and HTTYD series (surprise), What We Do in the Shadows, and those Ghibli Titans like Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle.
Video games are like, a passion of mine, and I could talk about my faves for hours, but let's just say Pokemon for now, since it's been with me since I was 5!

Aaaand I'm an artist! I'd love to do concept art and character design for movies and games one day, but for now it's just personal projects. I'm writing a webcomic!
Anyway, hope I see you around!
726.png158.png061.png373.png026.png235.png
@snarly

Hey, thanks for reaching out! I love Marvel and GoT and Ghibli, and people keep recommending What We Do in the Shadows to me lol. And me claiming that I do art is kind of a disservice to artists everywhere so... let's just say I doodle. Concept art and character design sounds like so much fun though. Friend request accepted!
@snarly

Hey, thanks for reaching out! I love Marvel and GoT and Ghibli, and people keep recommending What We Do in the Shadows to me lol. And me claiming that I do art is kind of a disservice to artists everywhere so... let's just say I doodle. Concept art and character design sounds like so much fun though. Friend request accepted!
@snakewind

Hey, I'm Charisma (she/her). I am currently studying English in hopes to someday pursue a writing career! I am trying to get out of my shell a little and actually interact with people on FR. I am a huge fan of reading, and I am not too picky about what I will read. I love video games, I am a writer and traditional artist and am into an incredible amount of nerdy things.
@snakewind

Hey, I'm Charisma (she/her). I am currently studying English in hopes to someday pursue a writing career! I am trying to get out of my shell a little and actually interact with people on FR. I am a huge fan of reading, and I am not too picky about what I will read. I love video games, I am a writer and traditional artist and am into an incredible amount of nerdy things.
@snakewind

Hey! I’m ainsley (they/them)! I love writing and musical theatre (hoping to pursue that as a career). I’m in many fandoms ranging from Supernatural to Voltron to Shadowhunters to Hamilton (+ many many other musicals) to KPOP to Harry Potter.
I am a practicing wiccan and have been for about a year. I was studying Wicca for four years before that. I enjoy reading and writing fanfiction a lot and I have a tendency to procrastinate. I always start stories but never finish them because I have better ideas for a different one. I’m a really big music fan and will take any recommendations. I’m fluent in french and english and I’m currently learning spanish. I love love love historical fiction.

Sorry for the non-sensical structuring. I just spit words onto my screen and hoped for the best. :/
@snakewind

Hey! I’m ainsley (they/them)! I love writing and musical theatre (hoping to pursue that as a career). I’m in many fandoms ranging from Supernatural to Voltron to Shadowhunters to Hamilton (+ many many other musicals) to KPOP to Harry Potter.
I am a practicing wiccan and have been for about a year. I was studying Wicca for four years before that. I enjoy reading and writing fanfiction a lot and I have a tendency to procrastinate. I always start stories but never finish them because I have better ideas for a different one. I’m a really big music fan and will take any recommendations. I’m fluent in french and english and I’m currently learning spanish. I love love love historical fiction.

Sorry for the non-sensical structuring. I just spit words onto my screen and hoped for the best. :/
9H5P.gif