Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Henlo~
Hi! I've been on the site for a few days and figured I might as well get over my social anxiety and post an intro! I'm just gonna follow the guide questions cause I'm bad at this! But if you have any specific questions feel free to ask. I don't bite. Usually. ¬3¬

-How did you find Flight Rising?
I found this site thanks to the lovely SorrelStream. She was fangirling over her dragons and wanted to show me and as soon as I saw them I was interested. 'Hooked' came with the first baby I bought and its just been a slippery slope since then.

-What flight did you join and why?
I was torn which one I was going to choose because all the dergs looked so cool. I started reading through the descriptions and immediately went with wind because I may...or may not...collect feathers and shiny things... >3>

-What is your favorite dragon breed?
I adore the Skydancers. I love how they are a good mix of feather, scale and membrane and just...graceful still somehow despite how generally even just the word membrane is nasty.

-Of the familiars, which ones are your favorite?
I don't know! I haven't looked much into them yet although I have a few currently. I had seen some that were like...mixes between stags and moths? I like those ones!

-What are some of your hobbies/interests?
I...heh...don't know? I play video games in my spare time and stream once or twice a week. And I love attending Renn faires and conventions. I do enjoy cosplay... I start costumes and never finish them Most of my cosplay-y type things are relating to League of Legends.
Hi! I've been on the site for a few days and figured I might as well get over my social anxiety and post an intro! I'm just gonna follow the guide questions cause I'm bad at this! But if you have any specific questions feel free to ask. I don't bite. Usually. ¬3¬

-How did you find Flight Rising?
I found this site thanks to the lovely SorrelStream. She was fangirling over her dragons and wanted to show me and as soon as I saw them I was interested. 'Hooked' came with the first baby I bought and its just been a slippery slope since then.

-What flight did you join and why?
I was torn which one I was going to choose because all the dergs looked so cool. I started reading through the descriptions and immediately went with wind because I may...or may not...collect feathers and shiny things... >3>

-What is your favorite dragon breed?
I adore the Skydancers. I love how they are a good mix of feather, scale and membrane and just...graceful still somehow despite how generally even just the word membrane is nasty.

-Of the familiars, which ones are your favorite?
I don't know! I haven't looked much into them yet although I have a few currently. I had seen some that were like...mixes between stags and moths? I like those ones!

-What are some of your hobbies/interests?
I...heh...don't know? I play video games in my spare time and stream once or twice a week. And I love attending Renn faires and conventions. I do enjoy cosplay... I start costumes and never finish them Most of my cosplay-y type things are relating to League of Legends.
Glad you defeated your social anxiety to post this!! You seem like such a nice person!

What a cool way to pick your flight! I do the same thing, the shiny objects collecting one... I just... can't resist...! Anything pretty is going straight to my hoarding shelf!

Welcome to Flight Rising, from a fellow newbie!
Glad you defeated your social anxiety to post this!! You seem like such a nice person!

What a cool way to pick your flight! I do the same thing, the shiny objects collecting one... I just... can't resist...! Anything pretty is going straight to my hoarding shelf!

Welcome to Flight Rising, from a fellow newbie!
butterfree_by_spriteorflight-dbzkzpz.gif
+10 server time
Thanks @tenkain ! Welcome to you as well! I hope you are enjoying your time here as much as I am. What drew you to the site?
Thanks @tenkain ! Welcome to you as well! I hope you are enjoying your time here as much as I am. What drew you to the site?
@Twilitine Mainly my friends showing off their dergs! I also adore the effort they've put into the art and it's consistency, it's so appealing to me at least.

To be honest, I've been missing registration for probably a few years now,,, :'D
@Twilitine Mainly my friends showing off their dergs! I also adore the effort they've put into the art and it's consistency, it's so appealing to me at least.

To be honest, I've been missing registration for probably a few years now,,, :'D
+10 server time
@tenkain
Oh wow... And I though I had to wait a while... I was introduced right after February's registration ended. We made it though :'D am I right?
@tenkain
Oh wow... And I though I had to wait a while... I was introduced right after February's registration ended. We made it though :'D am I right?
@Twilitine T'is the life of a forgetful person... the patience paid off though!
@Twilitine T'is the life of a forgetful person... the patience paid off though!
+10 server time