Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi! I'm returning and lost as heck!
I made this acct back in 2013, left in 2014 and haven't been back on it until today so like, what do you all do for fun around here in the year 2018?
I made this acct back in 2013, left in 2014 and haven't been back on it until today so like, what do you all do for fun around here in the year 2018?
CURRENT PROJECT: Rapid Expansion Project Donate and get dragons!
@dark77778
welcome back
well we
coli
Dress dragons
Chat
Make impulsive goals , dislike impulsive goal and repeat
Make lore
Get and breed pretty dragons
Make friends

and more
@dark77778
welcome back
well we
coli
Dress dragons
Chat
Make lore
Make friends

and more
A5i3AHB.png
[quote name="Heeroku" date="2018-03-19 10:26:35" ] @dark77778 welcome back well we coli Dress dragons Chat Make impulsive goals , dislike impulsive goal and repeat Make lore Get and breed pretty dragons Make friends and more [/quote] So, "making lore" was not a thing I was aware of when I first joined and seems to be a new trend. What is?
Heeroku wrote on 2018-03-19 10:26:35:
@dark77778
welcome back
well we
coli
Dress dragons
Chat
Make lore
Make friends

and more

So, "making lore" was not a thing I was aware of when I first joined and seems to be a new trend. What is?
@Cebelrai @Heeroku Gotcha. I thought that just quoting someone was enough to ping them.

And that sounds neat! It's like a big dragon bio/journal or solo RP. Might be fun to read some then. Do people have like...lore leagues where they inter-connect each user's lore to make a larger story?
@Cebelrai @Heeroku Gotcha. I thought that just quoting someone was enough to ping them.

And that sounds neat! It's like a big dragon bio/journal or solo RP. Might be fun to read some then. Do people have like...lore leagues where they inter-connect each user's lore to make a larger story?
@dark77778

haha ya .. writing lore is bigger now , it gives your dragon more meaning .. I find the dragons I develop more tend to stay the longest .
@dark77778

haha ya .. writing lore is bigger now , it gives your dragon more meaning .. I find the dragons I develop more tend to stay the longest .
A5i3AHB.png