Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Not-so-new to FR
So, I've been here for 2 months now, but this is the first time I've actually visited the forums. Oops...

Well, long story short, I'm 19 years old, and a not-so-successful college student in America. I live in Las Vegas, NV (which is in the PST time zone).

So far, I've just been having fun caring for my dragons, and leveling them up in the coliseum. I've dabbled in breeding, but I don't think I'll be doing too much of that.

I can't guarantee I'm going to be very active on the forums (I've never been particularly active on forums in the past), but I'm always happy to talk. :)
So, I've been here for 2 months now, but this is the first time I've actually visited the forums. Oops...

Well, long story short, I'm 19 years old, and a not-so-successful college student in America. I live in Las Vegas, NV (which is in the PST time zone).

So far, I've just been having fun caring for my dragons, and leveling them up in the coliseum. I've dabbled in breeding, but I don't think I'll be doing too much of that.

I can't guarantee I'm going to be very active on the forums (I've never been particularly active on forums in the past), but I'm always happy to talk. :)
Congrats for getting out of lurking! Took me a while back when I joined as well! : P
Congrats for getting out of lurking! Took me a while back when I joined as well! : P
QYzhmAi.png
@2Late
Hi! Yeah, when I first joined..I didn't even touch the forums until, like, five months later :3 Nice to meet you, and good luck leveling up your dragons ^^
@2Late
Hi! Yeah, when I first joined..I didn't even touch the forums until, like, five months later :3 Nice to meet you, and good luck leveling up your dragons ^^
OBULKax.png
Dragon Cartoon Shop
She/her
Big Gears of War fan
Subnautica fan
Cat person
I like writing and drawing

tumblr_inline_njw5imw9Dw1qg2i5p.giftumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif8fuzhUG.gifDlO6vXs.gifDhGVJrr.gif
@2Late
Hello, hello! Welcome to the forums!

I remember I didn't do much in the forums when I first started - I've always been quite anxious talking with new people and forums were never that good on other sites. I'd normally see a lot of hate on a subject in other forums (not FR)
However, the community here is amazing! Now I'm always checking the forums for sales, giveaways, or some random talk!

Good luck on your Flight Rising journey! ^-^
@2Late
Hello, hello! Welcome to the forums!

I remember I didn't do much in the forums when I first started - I've always been quite anxious talking with new people and forums were never that good on other sites. I'd normally see a lot of hate on a subject in other forums (not FR)
However, the community here is amazing! Now I'm always checking the forums for sales, giveaways, or some random talk!

Good luck on your Flight Rising journey! ^-^
@2Late

Pssh. My first forum post was 1 day after I joined.
@2Late

Pssh. My first forum post was 1 day after I joined.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png