Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Im searching friends.
1 2
Hi. Im new here and I dont have friends yet. Im searching new friends.

Im active and I hope you are too.
Hi. Im new here and I dont have friends yet. Im searching new friends.

Im active and I hope you are too.
@Misuli92 Hello welcome to flight rising :)Hope you are gonna have a nice time,you can pm me anytime.
@Misuli92 Hello welcome to flight rising :)Hope you are gonna have a nice time,you can pm me anytime.
XQ9sqVB.gif
@Misuli92

Ah welcome! We can be friends. :D I've been on here a while, but most of my friends on here are people I bought dragons from or my IRL friends who aren't active that often. PM and we can get to know each other a bit if you wanna be friends. :D
@Misuli92

Ah welcome! We can be friends. :D I've been on here a while, but most of my friends on here are people I bought dragons from or my IRL friends who aren't active that often. PM and we can get to know each other a bit if you wanna be friends. :D
@Misuli92 You have found a fren. Welcome! :D
@Misuli92 You have found a fren. Welcome! :D
OwO
@Misuli92 welcome to flight rising! i'd love to be your friend!! my messages are always open :D
@Misuli92 welcome to flight rising! i'd love to be your friend!! my messages are always open :D
@Misuli92 I'm also looking for friends, so feel free to send a request!
@Misuli92 I'm also looking for friends, so feel free to send a request!
Im very new here and would love to be your friend B)
Im very new here and would love to be your friend B)
tumblr_mffowzo62c1qbgas1o2_r7_500.gif
@Misuli92

Hello and welcome to Flight Rising, hope you're enjoying your stay so far and that you find some new friends soon. ;0
@Misuli92

Hello and welcome to Flight Rising, hope you're enjoying your stay so far and that you find some new friends soon. ;0
Trying to collect the pinkest of DraGoNs! pdualo9e82b.png
Thank you everyone. I thought no one dont want be my friend.
Thank you everyone. I thought no one dont want be my friend.
Bumb.
Bumb.
1 2