Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | A Drop Of Citrus
I'm CitrusSeeds, a little old country girl from down south who is obsessed with dragons. I was in a rp chat one day when someone asked me if I had FR. Confused but interested I searched it up and, lo and behold, it was WELCOME WEEK!! I quickly signed up for the site and now this is what you see before you. I'm so excited to join the FR community and hope to make many friends.

My goals for FR are too collect all familiars and work my way up to my dream dragon. I would also like to help run a hatchery and care for all the little babies. My favorite breed is Imperial but I'm also falling for them fluffy Coatls!

I'm an experienced role player and I am happy to role play at 9:00-10:00 central time. I love the color green, it reminds me of the forest and all the lovely plants in the world.

So that's just a little drop of meh, CitrusSeeds. Feel free to swing by and chat!
I'm CitrusSeeds, a little old country girl from down south who is obsessed with dragons. I was in a rp chat one day when someone asked me if I had FR. Confused but interested I searched it up and, lo and behold, it was WELCOME WEEK!! I quickly signed up for the site and now this is what you see before you. I'm so excited to join the FR community and hope to make many friends.

My goals for FR are too collect all familiars and work my way up to my dream dragon. I would also like to help run a hatchery and care for all the little babies. My favorite breed is Imperial but I'm also falling for them fluffy Coatls!

I'm an experienced role player and I am happy to role play at 9:00-10:00 central time. I love the color green, it reminds me of the forest and all the lovely plants in the world.

So that's just a little drop of meh, CitrusSeeds. Feel free to swing by and chat!
gladekeepervMjpzJ8.png
[/url]
Wooooooooooooooooooooooo
Wooooooooooooooooooooooo
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
hug your dhad
hug your dhad
6kN0bTT.png