Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Quoth the Raven,
"Hey guys whats up"

Hi guys im Ravenloft. You can just call me Raven if you'd like.

Uhh, I named my account and stuff after the Ravenloft setting, specifically Curse of Strahd, featured in Dungeons and Dragons. I'm a huge fan of D&D, and looooove to play.

I'm also interested in cartoons and some anime, Homestuck/Hiveswap, the Cthulhu Mythos, a bunch of different video games, and I'm slowly learning how to cook!

If you wanna get to know me more, feel free to send a message or friend request. I'd love to make some friends and share some dargons.

Hope you guys are having a good day/night/whatever time it is in your realm!
"Hey guys whats up"

Hi guys im Ravenloft. You can just call me Raven if you'd like.

Uhh, I named my account and stuff after the Ravenloft setting, specifically Curse of Strahd, featured in Dungeons and Dragons. I'm a huge fan of D&D, and looooove to play.

I'm also interested in cartoons and some anime, Homestuck/Hiveswap, the Cthulhu Mythos, a bunch of different video games, and I'm slowly learning how to cook!

If you wanna get to know me more, feel free to send a message or friend request. I'd love to make some friends and share some dargons.

Hope you guys are having a good day/night/whatever time it is in your realm!
NOAH | HE/HIM | GAY | INTJ-INTP
MADNESS COMBAT BRAINROT- #1 DEIMOS STAN
AUTISIC/ADHD
LOL Never heard a raven say that before, but there's a first time for everything :)

I love cooking too! Especially baking and making pies. What's your favorite dish and dessert to make?

Hope you're having an awesome night/day/afternoon/whatever too! ^^
LOL Never heard a raven say that before, but there's a first time for everything :)

I love cooking too! Especially baking and making pies. What's your favorite dish and dessert to make?

[quote name="KattyMamaT" date=2017-10-15 06:09:26] LOL Never heard a raven say that before, but there's a first time for everything :) I love cooking too! Especially baking and making pies. What's your favorite dish and dessert to make? Hope you're having an awesome night/day/afternoon/whatever too! ^^ [/quote] I really like making pasta salads, ramen/noodle soups, sautee with meat and veggies, cookies and crepes. I've never made a pie though :O is it hard? id love to learn to make apple pie, or strawberry rhubarb...mmmmmmm >O<
KattyMamaT wrote on 2017-10-15:

I really like making pasta salads, ramen/noodle soups, sautee with meat and veggies, cookies and crepes.

I've never made a pie though :O is it hard? id love to learn to make apple pie, or strawberry rhubarb...mmmmmmm >O<
AUTISIC/ADHD
@xRavenloftx

Hello and welcome to flight rising! I'm fairly new, so I can't really give you a lovely pink dragon like I want to as a proper welcome gift. I just joined some time last week. ;v;

As for cooking, I'm not really a fan of it (though when my sister bakes, she makes it seem fun!)

Video games, I'm a huge pokemon fan. I'm what they call a competitive player and will literally breed for hours until I get a perfect little monster for my plots (IVs, nature, gender, egg moves, abilities all come into play.) It's worth it to see your friends not be able to defeat you and only win because you chose to let them win (I don't think they know that part yet though!)

If you ever want to talk about Pokemon strategies and possibilities, I won't shut up for hours. Sometimes my friends complain about it or don't understand what I'm talking about. XD

I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I have been so far, the people here are really friendly and nice. ;0
@xRavenloftx

Hello and welcome to flight rising! I'm fairly new, so I can't really give you a lovely pink dragon like I want to as a proper welcome gift. I just joined some time last week. ;v;

As for cooking, I'm not really a fan of it (though when my sister bakes, she makes it seem fun!)

Video games, I'm a huge pokemon fan. I'm what they call a competitive player and will literally breed for hours until I get a perfect little monster for my plots (IVs, nature, gender, egg moves, abilities all come into play.) It's worth it to see your friends not be able to defeat you and only win because you chose to let them win (I don't think they know that part yet though!)

If you ever want to talk about Pokemon strategies and possibilities, I won't shut up for hours. Sometimes my friends complain about it or don't understand what I'm talking about. XD

I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I have been so far, the people here are really friendly and nice. ;0
Trying to collect the pinkest of DraGoNs! pdualo9e82b.png
@Reshyreum oh gosh i didnt know you could tag in the forums ;u; thank u, and dont worry about gifting me a dragon!! i appreciate the thought though. ^u^bbb

also i love pokemon too, but im not as experienced or knowledgeable on battling xD but hey, if you feel like sharing, feel free!!!

cooking was a drag for me, and i was used to having people cook for me cuz i never really learned, but now that im on my own and recovering from severe mental illness and trauma, its kind of something im taking up for self improvement. i have my own reasons to like cooking, so i dont mind when others dont really care for it xDDD

i guess, more than cooking, i just love food in general. most of the time. sometimes i hate it, but yanno.
@Reshyreum oh gosh i didnt know you could tag in the forums ;u; thank u, and dont worry about gifting me a dragon!! i appreciate the thought though. ^u^bbb

also i love pokemon too, but im not as experienced or knowledgeable on battling xD but hey, if you feel like sharing, feel free!!!

cooking was a drag for me, and i was used to having people cook for me cuz i never really learned, but now that im on my own and recovering from severe mental illness and trauma, its kind of something im taking up for self improvement. i have my own reasons to like cooking, so i dont mind when others dont really care for it xDDD

i guess, more than cooking, i just love food in general. most of the time. sometimes i hate it, but yanno.
AUTISIC/ADHD
@xRavenloftx

We all learn something new every day lol.

I could perhaps help you improve in some Pokemon battling, I like to go crazy. But only if you'd like me to dump random knowledge on you for certain beAsts. xD

I'm also sorry to hear that you had to go through something traumatic, I hope things start looking up for you! (feel free to friend me if you like, though sometimes I'm not much of a talker cause I am so forgetfuL and sHy)
@xRavenloftx

We all learn something new every day lol.

I could perhaps help you improve in some Pokemon battling, I like to go crazy. But only if you'd like me to dump random knowledge on you for certain beAsts. xD

I'm also sorry to hear that you had to go through something traumatic, I hope things start looking up for you! (feel free to friend me if you like, though sometimes I'm not much of a talker cause I am so forgetfuL and sHy)
@Reshyreum lol true

id love to hear more about pokemon battling! cuz when i do feel like battling, i like to go HARD lol

ahh thank you. im having a hard time getting stable, but i have a great support system.
ill send a friend request! i dont talk a lot either lol but feel free to drop a message whenever you feel up to it!
@Reshyreum lol true

id love to hear more about pokemon battling! cuz when i do feel like battling, i like to go HARD lol

ahh thank you. im having a hard time getting stable, but i have a great support system.
ill send a friend request! i dont talk a lot either lol but feel free to drop a message whenever you feel up to it!
AUTISIC/ADHD
@xRavenloftx

Just PM me whenever you need me to give you some advice so you can go ham on some of those other Pokemaniacs out there.

I might occasionally message people on my friends list when I get new nests and am feeling very generous! I'm like the perfect source for pink dragons. xD
@xRavenloftx

Just PM me whenever you need me to give you some advice so you can go ham on some of those other Pokemaniacs out there.

I might occasionally message people on my friends list when I get new nests and am feeling very generous! I'm like the perfect source for pink dragons. xD
@Reshyreum ahh thats wonderful because i LOVE pink dragons! ill do likewise if i get any good good pink babies!
@Reshyreum ahh thats wonderful because i LOVE pink dragons! ill do likewise if i get any good good pink babies!
AUTISIC/ADHD