Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi!
Hi! I'm Lotus. I learned of flightrising through someone on a discord server, and I'm a sucker for dragons.

Erm, about me, I'm a Psychology major, in a long-distance relationship with my Marine, I'm a Norse Pagan, aaaand I'm learning Norwegian.

Anyway, lovely to be here!
Hi! I'm Lotus. I learned of flightrising through someone on a discord server, and I'm a sucker for dragons.

Erm, about me, I'm a Psychology major, in a long-distance relationship with my Marine, I'm a Norse Pagan, aaaand I'm learning Norwegian.

Anyway, lovely to be here!
@lotusulfr

Hello and welcome to Flight Rising! I can't really spare anything for a proper welcome gift, I would've really loved to have given you something, but I'm fairly new around here as well. Resources are so scarce in the beginning!

You seem like an interesting person because of how unique you are! I hope you're enjoying Flight Rising as much as I have been so far. :>
@lotusulfr

Hello and welcome to Flight Rising! I can't really spare anything for a proper welcome gift, I would've really loved to have given you something, but I'm fairly new around here as well. Resources are so scarce in the beginning!

You seem like an interesting person because of how unique you are! I hope you're enjoying Flight Rising as much as I have been so far. :>
Trying to collect the pinkest of DraGoNs! pdualo9e82b.png
Hi @Reshyreum, thank you for the warm welcome!

Yeah, I'm enjoying it here so far! Still trying to get the hang of things though!

And thank you! That's so sweet to say!
Hi @Reshyreum, thank you for the warm welcome!

Yeah, I'm enjoying it here so far! Still trying to get the hang of things though!

And thank you! That's so sweet to say!