Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | New member!
Hello *^* I'm Lily and I've just joined FR!!!
Hope I'm welcome ^~^
Hello *^* I'm Lily and I've just joined FR!!!
Hope I'm welcome ^~^
@Kaiceroii

Howdy and welcome to FR! \o/

You should probably poke your head into the Raffles and Giveaways forum if you haven't already for some sweet freebies. Flight Rising Discussion is where to go if you want to jump right into the community.

I'm also running a raffle for a nice Coatl to a good home here. Entry is free, so you may want to consider! ^^

Feel free to ask any questions! See you around~ ;D
@Kaiceroii

You should probably poke your head into the Raffles and Giveaways forum if you haven't already for some sweet freebies. Flight Rising Discussion is where to go if you want to jump right into the community.

I'm also running a raffle for a nice Coatl to a good home here. Entry is free, so you may want to consider! ^^

XgFzLz3.gif
[quote name="Harpies" date=2017-08-18 01:46:57] @Kaiceroii Howdy and welcome to FR! \o/ You should probably poke your head into the Raffles and Giveaways forum if you haven't already for some sweet freebies. Flight Rising Discussion is where to go if you want to jump right into the community. I'm also running a raffle for a nice Coatl to a good home here. Entry is free, so you may want to consider! ^^ Feel free to ask any questions! See you around~ ;D [/quote] Thanks so much!!
Harpies wrote on 2017-08-18:
@Kaiceroii

Thanks so much!!
@Kaiceroii Hello and welcome to FR! I hope you will enjoy your time here!
@Kaiceroii Hello and welcome to FR! I hope you will enjoy your time here!
uPGLGEy.png
@Kaiceroii

Welcome new germ! *politely bows and sneezes on you* If you need anything don't hesitate to ask, I don't bite too hard. ;)
@Kaiceroii

Welcome new germ! *politely bows and sneezes on you* If you need anything don't hesitate to ask, I don't bite too hard. ;)
@ClockOfVega @WolfTrickster
Thanks to both for the welcome!!!! *^*
@ClockOfVega @WolfTrickster
Thanks to both for the welcome!!!! *^*