Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Heyy
I'm not exactly new here, but I haven't been active on the forums yet!

My main interests are art, reading and games. I like to talk to people but I'm usually too shy to start a conversation oops.

I don't have a lot more to say about myself, but if you wonder about anything, feel free to ask!

I'm not exactly new here, but I haven't been active on the forums yet!

My main interests are art, reading and games. I like to talk to people but I'm usually too shy to start a conversation oops.

I don't have a lot more to say about myself, but if you wonder about anything, feel free to ask!

Wu2jTuj.png
Heya, @Russin1!
Welcome to the forums!
Art and reading and games are all respectable interests, if you ask me! If you ever want to talk about those things a little more in depth, shoot me a message! And being shy is okay! If anything, that's part of what makes the Internet so great; even I can talk here, and that's saying something. :p Hope to see you around! Have a great day!~
-Triv
Heya, @Russin1!
Welcome to the forums!
Art and reading and games are all respectable interests, if you ask me! If you ever want to talk about those things a little more in depth, shoot me a message! And being shy is okay! If anything, that's part of what makes the Internet so great; even I can talk here, and that's saying something. :p Hope to see you around! Have a great day!~
-Triv
Quote:
To love is to be afraid. You are frightened, deathly terrified, that something will happen to those you love. Think of the possibilities. Does your heart clench with each thought? That, my friend, is love.
-Marie Lu, The Young Elites
@triviacharlie
Hello, and thank you!
I'm trying to be more sociable both online and IRL, and it's kinda working out.
Either way, I also hope to talk to you and others more! I wish you a great day as well! :)
@triviacharlie
Hello, and thank you!
I'm trying to be more sociable both online and IRL, and it's kinda working out.
Either way, I also hope to talk to you and others more! I wish you a great day as well! :)
Wu2jTuj.png
@Russin1
Hellooo!
Welcome to the forums! :D
I like your interests! ^-^
@Russin1
Hellooo!
Welcome to the forums! :D
I like your interests! ^-^
unknown-2.png
@Panix
Hi!
Thank you ^^
@Panix
Hi!
Thank you ^^
Wu2jTuj.png
@Russin1
Hello! Welcome to the forums, I hope you like it here :D!
@Russin1
Hello! Welcome to the forums, I hope you like it here :D!
hi