Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | A Quiet Hello
1 2
@Midna01
sorry i forgot to reply for a few days xoxoxo
its been going good :0 ive just been getting the currency primarily from gathering so far :0

@Panix
hi and thank you! :D ive been having fun .v. havent really explored outside my own thread tho yet, lol
@Midna01
sorry i forgot to reply for a few days xoxoxo
its been going good :0 ive just been getting the currency primarily from gathering so far :0

@Panix
hi and thank you! :D ive been having fun .v. havent really explored outside my own thread tho yet, lol
Hi! I love your dragons they're super nice looking :0
Hi! I love your dragons they're super nice looking :0
11863587.png

fqn8lLh.png
@Lavendria
Welcome to the forums! There are a lot of artists (including me) and video game lovers here, and I'm sure you'll have a great time!
As for treasure, you could sell dragons that you breed or things that you have through the auction house, or if you feel like it you can also open commissions and draw for treasure.
@Lavendria
Welcome to the forums! There are a lot of artists (including me) and video game lovers here, and I'm sure you'll have a great time!
As for treasure, you could sell dragons that you breed or things that you have through the auction house, or if you feel like it you can also open commissions and draw for treasure.
hi
1 2