Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | A Quiet Hello
1 2
I've been on for a month or so but had yet to actually make a post on the forums :0 i might have liked just getting the chance to breed some dragons.
but i dont really know how to get treasure n i just sorta hope chatting on the threads will actually get me a bit more treasure .v.

so uh, hello! .v. u can call me Lav or Ina, im a sucker for video games (esp mabinogi) and drawing
and hopefully ill actually be more active on the forums! :D
I've been on for a month or so but had yet to actually make a post on the forums :0 i might have liked just getting the chance to breed some dragons.
but i dont really know how to get treasure n i just sorta hope chatting on the threads will actually get me a bit more treasure .v.

so uh, hello! .v. u can call me Lav or Ina, im a sucker for video games (esp mabinogi) and drawing
and hopefully ill actually be more active on the forums! :D
@Lavendria

Hi there! Nice to meet you!
@Lavendria

Hi there! Nice to meet you!
PQznZys.png
@Lavendria

Hello Lavendria, I'll give you some tips to get treasure :)

1. Fairgrounds:

You can get up to 75000 treasure a day by playing fairgrounds games (except for Higher lower). I wouldn't recomend jigsaw because the treasure/min is the lowest of all the games. Find which you find the most fun and start playing, you won't gain any treasure once you reached 75000 but it will reset after rollover

Higher Lower is an exception because what you win here won't be taken into account by the meter. This one resets every hour and the treasure you can win from this can stack up very quickly.

2. Coliseum:

Drops from the coliseum can be sold from your hoard, so once you got a few stacks of junk items just sell them and you can get a nice sum of treasure. Food stacks and items for baldwin and swipp are best sold on the auction house.

However I wouldn't recommend this to you yet as a main source of income because the low level venue's aren't really profitable. The best way to get started on this method is make a coli team and level it up (this takes time).

3. Baldwin mats:

Items that you don't need are the best thing to transmute in baldwin's couldron. Selling these on the auction house can get you some treasure but I would rather keep the mats for when you will need them yourself.

4. Fodder dragones:

Breed some dragons and get a baby that you could rather do without or just buy the cheapest one on the market and once matured start training till level 5-6 -ish. After leveling exalt this dragon and this will make quite some profit.

5. Sniping:

Not for you when you get easily overwelmed by something but sniping can give you major bank if a new item comes out.

The concept of sniping is this: the marketplace refreches every 5 minutes and if once it changes the new item is available, buy it as fast as you can. Then sell this item for sometimes over 4 times the original price (look if this item is already listed in the auction house and then just sell it for a little less, so yours is one of the "cheaper" ones)

However, there are quite some other snipers who will try to be faster than you and will succeed in this a lot of times. You also need a good sum of treasure to get started because you need to buy said item. You can refresh every 5 minutes for over an hour and not see any of the new items and there is a chance your item won't get sold at all.

So because of the high risk and just all the negatives, I wouldn't try to snipe.

5. breeding:

Breed your dragons and list the baby's in the auction house (be sure to name them if you sell them at fodder price or else there will always be "unnamed" written under the parents ofspring list) XXY (this means that two colors are the same) and XXX (all three of the colors are the same) can sell for a lot more, so I would look at how much others sell those colors for.

6. Familiars:

If you have a familiar, give it to one of your dragons and pet it (or something, click on the heart). You get a little bit of treasure every day you do this. Plus on day 5/13/24/42/64 and 89. You will get a chest (the type of chest and thus contents will get better the higher your bonding level is). This chest will contain treasure, trinkets (gems and apparel in the "better" types of chests) and some other goodies.

This is all I can think about right now but I hope it helps :)
@Lavendria

Hello Lavendria, I'll give you some tips to get treasure :)

1. Fairgrounds:

You can get up to 75000 treasure a day by playing fairgrounds games (except for Higher lower). I wouldn't recomend jigsaw because the treasure/min is the lowest of all the games. Find which you find the most fun and start playing, you won't gain any treasure once you reached 75000 but it will reset after rollover

Higher Lower is an exception because what you win here won't be taken into account by the meter. This one resets every hour and the treasure you can win from this can stack up very quickly.

2. Coliseum:

Drops from the coliseum can be sold from your hoard, so once you got a few stacks of junk items just sell them and you can get a nice sum of treasure. Food stacks and items for baldwin and swipp are best sold on the auction house.

However I wouldn't recommend this to you yet as a main source of income because the low level venue's aren't really profitable. The best way to get started on this method is make a coli team and level it up (this takes time).

3. Baldwin mats:

Items that you don't need are the best thing to transmute in baldwin's couldron. Selling these on the auction house can get you some treasure but I would rather keep the mats for when you will need them yourself.

4. Fodder dragones:

Breed some dragons and get a baby that you could rather do without or just buy the cheapest one on the market and once matured start training till level 5-6 -ish. After leveling exalt this dragon and this will make quite some profit.

5. Sniping:

Not for you when you get easily overwelmed by something but sniping can give you major bank if a new item comes out.

The concept of sniping is this: the marketplace refreches every 5 minutes and if once it changes the new item is available, buy it as fast as you can. Then sell this item for sometimes over 4 times the original price (look if this item is already listed in the auction house and then just sell it for a little less, so yours is one of the "cheaper" ones)

However, there are quite some other snipers who will try to be faster than you and will succeed in this a lot of times. You also need a good sum of treasure to get started because you need to buy said item. You can refresh every 5 minutes for over an hour and not see any of the new items and there is a chance your item won't get sold at all.

So because of the high risk and just all the negatives, I wouldn't try to snipe.

5. breeding:

Breed your dragons and list the baby's in the auction house (be sure to name them if you sell them at fodder price or else there will always be "unnamed" written under the parents ofspring list) XXY (this means that two colors are the same) and XXX (all three of the colors are the same) can sell for a lot more, so I would look at how much others sell those colors for.

6. Familiars:

If you have a familiar, give it to one of your dragons and pet it (or something, click on the heart). You get a little bit of treasure every day you do this. Plus on day 5/13/24/42/64 and 89. You will get a chest (the type of chest and thus contents will get better the higher your bonding level is). This chest will contain treasure, trinkets (gems and apparel in the "better" types of chests) and some other goodies.

This is all I can think about right now but I hope it helps :)
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png
aaa thank you you two :D

@Midna01
oh wow that pretty detail :0 and whoops, when i did do the fairgrounds i was doing jigsaw, lol. time to find a different game to play
wait, is the XXY and XXX thing the names of the dragons? :0
dont think i could do sniping though ;v; im not rlly the kind of person who likes to do that kinda stuff for me

but thanks for all the tips B) what game do you usually play if you do? also i dont know much about the coliseum esp with the battle stone stuff so if you know anything there, could you possibly explain it for me? ;;v
aaa thank you you two :D

@Midna01
oh wow that pretty detail :0 and whoops, when i did do the fairgrounds i was doing jigsaw, lol. time to find a different game to play
wait, is the XXY and XXX thing the names of the dragons? :0
dont think i could do sniping though ;v; im not rlly the kind of person who likes to do that kinda stuff for me

but thanks for all the tips B) what game do you usually play if you do? also i dont know much about the coliseum esp with the battle stone stuff so if you know anything there, could you possibly explain it for me? ;;v
@Lavendria

I see now that I have phrased that wrong: I meant that if a dragon never receives a name it will forever be named "Unnamed". Which isn't really appealing especially when that happens multiple times.

The XXY and XXX refer to color patterns or more specifically what the "relationship"between those colors is.

XXY means that the primary and secondary color are the same and the tertiary is a different one for example maize/ maize/blue

XXX means that all of that dragons colors are the same like blue/blue/blue.

I like to play artifracture, while it took some practice I can now get to level 17-18 on average. Which gives me around 35000-40000 treasure I think (so around half of the cap) in around 15-20 min I think. People say that playing shock switch is the most effective way to get treasure but it get's so unbearingly boring that I never play it.

This magical thread will explain everything about were to put in the skillpoints, what stones to use and how much treasure you'll get by exalting a dragon of a certain level http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/937136#post_937136

but to already get you started:

1. start putting together a team of 3 dragons, all which have scratch and shred.
2. If the dragons you want don't have those 2 abilities buy them on the auction house, they are really cheap so don't worry
2.2 Place the scratch in the top slot (just put them over the stone that's already there) and put shred on the second row all the way to the left (I think that's also over a stone)
2.3 Lock in
3. now start leveling your dragons
4. If a dragon levels up, put in the points like the guide tells you to.
(It isn't effective to make a well rounded dragon with points put in every category, the best build is a really hard hitting glass canon. Which is the one this guide shows you)
4.2 In case of having put the skillpoints in the wrong thing, you can always buy a tincture of dissolution, which will reset all of the skillpoints and you can assign them all again (this time to the right one)
5. Keep leveling your dragons and you'll be grinding/training fodder in no time :)
(also handy for getting extra festival currency's)

Be sure to read at least the parts that look the most important to you from the guide because that's going to be the most detailed explanation you can get anywhere ^-^

In the guide and every build you will see one battlestone be praised and be key. Eliminate however is really really expensive and I would only really invest in it when you have a very good amount of treasure left even if you buy it. Even if you don't have it leveling will be possible so don't worry, the only difference will probably be that you'll be a bit slower than if you had eliminate.

If you have more questions, feel free to ask them
@Lavendria

I see now that I have phrased that wrong: I meant that if a dragon never receives a name it will forever be named "Unnamed". Which isn't really appealing especially when that happens multiple times.

The XXY and XXX refer to color patterns or more specifically what the "relationship"between those colors is.

XXY means that the primary and secondary color are the same and the tertiary is a different one for example maize/ maize/blue

XXX means that all of that dragons colors are the same like blue/blue/blue.

I like to play artifracture, while it took some practice I can now get to level 17-18 on average. Which gives me around 35000-40000 treasure I think (so around half of the cap) in around 15-20 min I think. People say that playing shock switch is the most effective way to get treasure but it get's so unbearingly boring that I never play it.

This magical thread will explain everything about were to put in the skillpoints, what stones to use and how much treasure you'll get by exalting a dragon of a certain level http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/937136#post_937136

but to already get you started:

1. start putting together a team of 3 dragons, all which have scratch and shred.
2. If the dragons you want don't have those 2 abilities buy them on the auction house, they are really cheap so don't worry
2.2 Place the scratch in the top slot (just put them over the stone that's already there) and put shred on the second row all the way to the left (I think that's also over a stone)
2.3 Lock in
3. now start leveling your dragons
4. If a dragon levels up, put in the points like the guide tells you to.
(It isn't effective to make a well rounded dragon with points put in every category, the best build is a really hard hitting glass canon. Which is the one this guide shows you)
4.2 In case of having put the skillpoints in the wrong thing, you can always buy a tincture of dissolution, which will reset all of the skillpoints and you can assign them all again (this time to the right one)
5. Keep leveling your dragons and you'll be grinding/training fodder in no time :)
(also handy for getting extra festival currency's)

Be sure to read at least the parts that look the most important to you from the guide because that's going to be the most detailed explanation you can get anywhere ^-^

In the guide and every build you will see one battlestone be praised and be key. Eliminate however is really really expensive and I would only really invest in it when you have a very good amount of treasure left even if you buy it. Even if you don't have it leveling will be possible so don't worry, the only difference will probably be that you'll be a bit slower than if you had eliminate.

If you have more questions, feel free to ask them
@Midna01
well i mean do people name their dragons XXX or XXY to tell people about the colors or is it more of you just guessing from looking?

and thanks! :0 ill def take a look at that thread!
@Midna01
well i mean do people name their dragons XXX or XXY to tell people about the colors or is it more of you just guessing from looking?

and thanks! :0 ill def take a look at that thread!
@Lavendria

Those are terms that are used for the most part in the dragon selling forum to advertise the dragons/baby's being sold. However it's used by almost the whole community when speaking over dragons with that kind of coloration.

The terms are part of the Flight Rising forum slang/jargon and I'm sure that if you even take a glimpse at others you'll find a lot more so I'm giving you some lists that help explain certain slang terms (some terms are outdated but you'll quickly pick up the new ones when you start using the forums) http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/930725#post_930725

(There are some people that name their dragons XXX or XXY when they sell them at the auction house but this is rare and I don't really see the purpose in it)
@Lavendria

Those are terms that are used for the most part in the dragon selling forum to advertise the dragons/baby's being sold. However it's used by almost the whole community when speaking over dragons with that kind of coloration.

The terms are part of the Flight Rising forum slang/jargon and I'm sure that if you even take a glimpse at others you'll find a lot more so I'm giving you some lists that help explain certain slang terms (some terms are outdated but you'll quickly pick up the new ones when you start using the forums) http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/930725#post_930725

(There are some people that name their dragons XXX or XXY when they sell them at the auction house but this is rare and I don't really see the purpose in it)
@Midna01
Awesome dude thanks for the list I'll def give it a read B)
Sometimes I can figure it out from context but other times I'm just lost so that'll be helpful n the future

And ah :0
@Midna01
Awesome dude thanks for the list I'll def give it a read B)
Sometimes I can figure it out from context but other times I'm just lost so that'll be helpful n the future

And ah :0
@Lavendria

Quickly checking in on you, How's the festival going? :)
@Lavendria

Quickly checking in on you, How's the festival going? :)
@Lavendria

Hellow! Welcome to fr - and the forums! c:
Hope you've had fun so far c:
@Lavendria

Hellow! Welcome to fr - and the forums! c:
Hope you've had fun so far c:
unknown-2.png
1 2