Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Call me Pixel!
1 2 3 4
@Panix

It is mostly the accent. She has a couple of apparel bits like the flower in her mouth and the petals raining around her. She also has glowing claw tips and a necklace. I gave her horns a while ago. But that is about it. most of the apparel can't really be seen. XD

But thank you. I needed a Plague girl that just screamed "I am from the plague flight" and I stumbled onto Carnation.
@Panix

It is mostly the accent. She has a couple of apparel bits like the flower in her mouth and the petals raining around her. She also has glowing claw tips and a necklace. I gave her horns a while ago. But that is about it. most of the apparel can't really be seen. XD

But thank you. I needed a Plague girl that just screamed "I am from the plague flight" and I stumbled onto Carnation.
@Samuraipocky

Ooh so she's like a plague rep? :3
She's very beautiful although you're right about the apparel, It's actually not too much, quite neutral and just fitting in pretty nicely! :D
@Samuraipocky

Ooh so she's like a plague rep? :3
She's very beautiful although you're right about the apparel, It's actually not too much, quite neutral and just fitting in pretty nicely! :D
unknown-2.png
@Panix

Yes and no on the Plague rep thing. I needed more females, didn't have any Plague dragons, and combined the two situations. She doesn't exactly represent her flight well though lol. She tends to plants.
@Panix

Yes and no on the Plague rep thing. I needed more females, didn't have any Plague dragons, and combined the two situations. She doesn't exactly represent her flight well though lol. She tends to plants.
@Samuraipocky

Ahahah well she's still a sweet two-in-one dragon then :P
@Samuraipocky

Ahahah well she's still a sweet two-in-one dragon then :P
unknown-2.png
@Panix

Yeah. I love her. She hates Grin though. But in a friendly way. She thinks he is a huge hazard to himself and everyone around him. But he is clan leader so she just has to growl at a distance.
@Panix

Yeah. I love her. She hates Grin though. But in a friendly way. She thinks he is a huge hazard to himself and everyone around him. But he is clan leader so she just has to growl at a distance.
@Samuraipocky
Awh I wish I could give my dragons such personality!! I might try though because the story between yours sounds so sweet xD
@Samuraipocky
Awh I wish I could give my dragons such personality!! I might try though because the story between yours sounds so sweet xD
unknown-2.png
@Panix

Most of my derpy babies have stories under them. Grin is a misunderstood mage. His power is crazy though and he looses control over it all the time. I am looking for someone to teach him how to rein it in. But no bites on my thread quite yet lol. If you want I can link you to the Rp thread so you can read over it.
@Panix

Most of my derpy babies have stories under them. Grin is a misunderstood mage. His power is crazy though and he looses control over it all the time. I am looking for someone to teach him how to rein it in. But no bites on my thread quite yet lol. If you want I can link you to the Rp thread so you can read over it.
@Samuraipocky

Ah yes let me try and read it then! :D
Maybe I'll get the confidence and inspiration to give it a try and answer then!
Also, it could be a start on giving my dragons some personalities as well ;)
@Samuraipocky

Ah yes let me try and read it then! :D
Maybe I'll get the confidence and inspiration to give it a try and answer then!
Also, it could be a start on giving my dragons some personalities as well ;)
unknown-2.png
@Panix

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2216159

This is the thread. I got inspiration and typed it up this morning. I am thinking of doing an introduction thread to all my dragons. At least the ones that have personalities decided lol. I would say I can use google translate but I have a feeling that it would be rough translations and wouldn't want to risk something translating funky and coming across insulting
@Panix

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2216159

This is the thread. I got inspiration and typed it up this morning. I am thinking of doing an introduction thread to all my dragons. At least the ones that have personalities decided lol. I would say I can use google translate but I have a feeling that it would be rough translations and wouldn't want to risk something translating funky and coming across insulting
@Samuraipocky

It's okay, I'll try in english :D
Also, I'd love if you made an introduction thread to you dragons!
@Samuraipocky

It's okay, I'll try in english :D
Also, I'd love if you made an introduction thread to you dragons!
unknown-2.png
1 2 3 4