Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Long Delayed hello.
Hiya! I've probably been on here over a year now, and I still haven't said hello :P But now I've finally decided too! I'm not allowed to give out my age, and my real name is often misspelled and stuff but here are some facts about me: My RL nickname is Lilly, I LOVE anime!! I love animals especially cats, guinea pigs and more :P I'm currently trying to create a bright theme in my lair, and I'm really close to getting my dream dragon :P I'm a girl (obvs) And here is a list of my fav anime: FAIRY TAIL!!!!!!( I love it and if anyone wants to talk about it with me PM me. I will gladly have a long extensive conversation about it. Let rip the ships) Ouran High School Host Club( Again happy to have a long extensive conversation) Blue excorcist, Assassination Classroom, Wolf girl and Black Prince, Servamp, Snow white with the red hair( that's a EPIC anime) Black Butler and one of my all time favs: NORIGAMI :P I love reading! I have two guinea pigs and a canary. My brother is also on FR! And I might edit it later on!
Hiya! I've probably been on here over a year now, and I still haven't said hello :P But now I've finally decided too! I'm not allowed to give out my age, and my real name is often misspelled and stuff but here are some facts about me: My RL nickname is Lilly, I LOVE anime!! I love animals especially cats, guinea pigs and more :P I'm currently trying to create a bright theme in my lair, and I'm really close to getting my dream dragon :P I'm a girl (obvs) And here is a list of my fav anime: FAIRY TAIL!!!!!!( I love it and if anyone wants to talk about it with me PM me. I will gladly have a long extensive conversation about it. Let rip the ships) Ouran High School Host Club( Again happy to have a long extensive conversation) Blue excorcist, Assassination Classroom, Wolf girl and Black Prince, Servamp, Snow white with the red hair( that's a EPIC anime) Black Butler and one of my all time favs: NORIGAMI :P I love reading! I have two guinea pigs and a canary. My brother is also on FR! And I might edit it later on!
fwGHuIs.png
Hello! I, too, have never decided to properly introduce myself on these forums, and still havent, but I do wish that all the time you have spent here has been great! And I hope that all times you'll spend here in the future will be fun and amazing! Here-- A extremely late "Welcome to FlightRising!"
Hello! I, too, have never decided to properly introduce myself on these forums, and still havent, but I do wish that all the time you have spent here has been great! And I hope that all times you'll spend here in the future will be fun and amazing! Here-- A extremely late "Welcome to FlightRising!"
@Lillypup

Hi Lilly! I love anime as well! I haven't watched Fairy Tail yet, it seems like a huge commitment, but I have watched and enjoyed OHSHC, Blue exorcist, Servamp, Black Butler and Noragami!! Have you tried Aoharu x Kikanjuu? It is quite similar to OHSHC and also very funny :D Bungou stray dogs is also a good series!

I absolutely adore cats and horses, and there's a special place in my heart for fluffy cats like maine coons and norwegian forest cats. But all cats are cute!!!!
@Lillypup

Hi Lilly! I love anime as well! I haven't watched Fairy Tail yet, it seems like a huge commitment, but I have watched and enjoyed OHSHC, Blue exorcist, Servamp, Black Butler and Noragami!! Have you tried Aoharu x Kikanjuu? It is quite similar to OHSHC and also very funny :D Bungou stray dogs is also a good series!

I absolutely adore cats and horses, and there's a special place in my heart for fluffy cats like maine coons and norwegian forest cats. But all cats are cute!!!!
ZFj885c.pngtumblr_ph2zpr9fMI1sbxtq7o3_250.png
@Setonix: Hello! I haven't tried Aoharu XKikanjuu but I've heard of! Maybe I'll try it…… @DragonScales123: Hello! I love your username!
@Setonix: Hello! I haven't tried Aoharu XKikanjuu but I've heard of! Maybe I'll try it…… @DragonScales123: Hello! I love your username!
fwGHuIs.png