Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | It's ME...Danba...
Hellooooooo FR! I'm Danba l, and it's great to meet everyone! I'm not a newbie, more like inexperienced, so if you have any suggestions on how to save money, feel free to contact me anytime!
Hellooooooo FR! I'm Danba l, and it's great to meet everyone! I'm not a newbie, more like inexperienced, so if you have any suggestions on how to save money, feel free to contact me anytime!
59db321dbf358c497ef47ca7d3b9a1d5662eb164_hq.gif
@GinnyAndLuna

Hello and welcome! I can try my best to help with any specific questions you might have! My messages are always open!
@GinnyAndLuna

Hello and welcome! I can try my best to help with any specific questions you might have! My messages are always open!
lobx30c.jpg
@GinnyAndLuna My only tip to save money is to reason with yourself on buying any dragons, and to cram most of your money into your Vault, and slip little bits of treasure into it everyday. Like, by a bit I mean 20kt. Some people put in 100kt, whenever they get that much.
@GinnyAndLuna My only tip to save money is to reason with yourself on buying any dragons, and to cram most of your money into your Vault, and slip little bits of treasure into it everyday. Like, by a bit I mean 20kt. Some people put in 100kt, whenever they get that much.
wqnTQE2.png Adult Player | They/them | 3+ FR Time | Student
Only dragons from tabs marked with
"forum game friendly", should be picked for forum games!
Seeking...
Skin: wandering independence
Please PM!
@GinnyAndLuna
My suggestion is to give your best friend (o0cosmiclatte0o) all of your stuff so that she can be superior.
You finally got onto the forums tho. Lol.
@GinnyAndLuna
My suggestion is to give your best friend (o0cosmiclatte0o) all of your stuff so that she can be superior.
You finally got onto the forums tho. Lol.
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
oml of COURSE Ali I will give you ALL of my stuff
any other tips?
oml of COURSE Ali I will give you ALL of my stuff
any other tips?
59db321dbf358c497ef47ca7d3b9a1d5662eb164_hq.gif
Give me your stuff and I let you live?

Love, your bestie
Give me your stuff and I let you live?