Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | So happy to meet all of you!
I just joined this site in Welcome Week May 2017, so definitly brand new. So far I am loving this! I am a player on Wajas as well (wolf breeding site really similar to this) and everyone kept talking this place up! I waited and waited until welcome week and just had to join!

I figured I would introduce myself. I've been stocking up dragons like crazy, maybe now I can stock up some friends? ^-^

About me , I love animals. Seriously, they are my favorite things in the world. Especially dogs! I can talk about dogs all day, and I love seeing pictures of peoples pets. I own 4 dogs myself. Two chihuahua mixes, a Olde English Bulldogge, and a German Shepherd Lab mix rescue. He's a senior guy who has spent his whole life outside, forgotten. I adopted him from those people.

Along with my dogs, I have a cat, 3 Bearded Draagons, and fish! It's a Cichlid set up tank. I enjoy reading and writing as well. One day I would love to publish a book.

That's all about me I can thank of now! I look forward to meeting new people and making new friends. ^-^
I just joined this site in Welcome Week May 2017, so definitly brand new. So far I am loving this! I am a player on Wajas as well (wolf breeding site really similar to this) and everyone kept talking this place up! I waited and waited until welcome week and just had to join!

I figured I would introduce myself. I've been stocking up dragons like crazy, maybe now I can stock up some friends? ^-^

About me , I love animals. Seriously, they are my favorite things in the world. Especially dogs! I can talk about dogs all day, and I love seeing pictures of peoples pets. I own 4 dogs myself. Two chihuahua mixes, a Olde English Bulldogge, and a German Shepherd Lab mix rescue. He's a senior guy who has spent his whole life outside, forgotten. I adopted him from those people.

Along with my dogs, I have a cat, 3 Bearded Draagons, and fish! It's a Cichlid set up tank. I enjoy reading and writing as well. One day I would love to publish a book.

That's all about me I can thank of now! I look forward to meeting new people and making new friends. ^-^
WindNest_zps1vluhaef.gif
@karastrophe

Hello! Hope you love it here!

I can try to help with any questions you might have. My messages are always open!
@karastrophe

Hello! Hope you love it here!

I can try to help with any questions you might have. My messages are always open!
lobx30c.jpg
@karastrophe

welcome ..hehe I am Heero its super nice to meet you .

and wow , you really are going dragon crazy ...what is your favorite breed?
if you want another dragon take a look at any after Beitir
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=86127&page=7

I am on all the time if you ever like to chat ...I can also help if you have any questions .

oh wow 4 dogs ???? I thought 2 were a handful. At the moment I only have 1 cat but I really want a macaw and maybe a few lizards ....and other creepy crawlies ..hehe

I love cichlids ...they are amazing ....the main reason I would want a fresh water tank is to have one of just those...hehe so many colors ,shapes ...sizes ...just perfect .

@karastrophe

welcome ..hehe I am Heero its super nice to meet you .

and wow , you really are going dragon crazy ...what is your favorite breed?
if you want another dragon take a look at any after Beitir
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=86127&page=7

I am on all the time if you ever like to chat ...I can also help if you have any questions .

oh wow 4 dogs ???? I thought 2 were a handful. At the moment I only have 1 cat but I really want a macaw and maybe a few lizards ....and other creepy crawlies ..hehe

I love cichlids ...they are amazing ....the main reason I would want a fresh water tank is to have one of just those...hehe so many colors ,shapes ...sizes ...just perfect .

A5i3AHB.png
@karastrophe

Welcome! I have a corgi cattle dog mix, i think
@karastrophe

Welcome! I have a corgi cattle dog mix, i think
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
@Heeroku

I love Spirals, especially as babies! I don't know why I find those things irresistible! I'm fond of Faes too, and Bogsneaks are starting to grow on me! I didn't care for them at first, but now I kinda do!

I love my creatures, and 4 is definitely a handful! I was satisifed with 3, but I couldn't say no to the 4th! Grey muzzled old man who needed a heart, I'm a pushover! ^-^
@Heeroku

I love Spirals, especially as babies! I don't know why I find those things irresistible! I'm fond of Faes too, and Bogsneaks are starting to grow on me! I didn't care for them at first, but now I kinda do!

I love my creatures, and 4 is definitely a handful! I was satisifed with 3, but I couldn't say no to the 4th! Grey muzzled old man who needed a heart, I'm a pushover! ^-^
WindNest_zps1vluhaef.gif