Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | ~Hello Flightrisers~
Hello everyone! I'm Lady, and I don't really know what to write so I guess I'll start with:

-How did you find Flight Rising?
I was browsing Youtube and I saw a video by Pet Simmer Julie about Flight Rising - so I looked into this site and waited until Welcome Week to join (I only saw the video a few days after April's Welcome Week ended so I mostly used that time to read some of the guides and look at the site a bit).

-What flight did you join and why?
Water Flight - because I love to swim and also because I really like the lore + blue eyes (that and I think Tidelord looks amazing). I thought about joining Shadow (Purple eyes - Purple is my favorite color), Ice (For the winter aesthetic and the wintery puns ), and Wind (I love the look of their deity - and the artsy community), but ultimately went with Water.

-What is your favorite dragon breed?
Skydancers, Imperials, and Pearlcatchers are my favorites, but I like just about any breed.

-Of the familiars, which ones are your favorite?
~I don't have any favorites - I like them all~

-What are some of your hobbies/interests?
Drawing, swimming, archery, and I also love listening to a variety of different music (although if I had to pick one of my all time favorite bands then it'd have to be Fall Out Boy). Once in a while I'll play some video games such as Stardew Valley, Elder Scrolls (Online + Skyrim), Rainbow Six Siege (these are played on the PS4), and Pokemon (currently playing Moon on the 3DS). (I also enjoy horror stories/movies and Mythology)

I've also been trying to teach myself how to play the piano lately which is fun (I've always wanted to learn how to play an instrument; I used to play the violin in school a few years ago but stopped due to health reasons :'D).

I also am an animal lover and I currently have 2 dogs + 1 cat. I am always open to sharing my crazy stories about them (I have plenty of them).

Feel free to message me anytime; I might not respond right away, but I'll always try to respond.
Hello everyone! I'm Lady, and I don't really know what to write so I guess I'll start with:

-How did you find Flight Rising?
I was browsing Youtube and I saw a video by Pet Simmer Julie about Flight Rising - so I looked into this site and waited until Welcome Week to join (I only saw the video a few days after April's Welcome Week ended so I mostly used that time to read some of the guides and look at the site a bit).

-What flight did you join and why?
Water Flight - because I love to swim and also because I really like the lore + blue eyes (that and I think Tidelord looks amazing). I thought about joining Shadow (Purple eyes - Purple is my favorite color), Ice (For the winter aesthetic and the wintery puns ), and Wind (I love the look of their deity - and the artsy community), but ultimately went with Water.

-What is your favorite dragon breed?
Skydancers, Imperials, and Pearlcatchers are my favorites, but I like just about any breed.

-Of the familiars, which ones are your favorite?
~I don't have any favorites - I like them all~

-What are some of your hobbies/interests?
Drawing, swimming, archery, and I also love listening to a variety of different music (although if I had to pick one of my all time favorite bands then it'd have to be Fall Out Boy). Once in a while I'll play some video games such as Stardew Valley, Elder Scrolls (Online + Skyrim), Rainbow Six Siege (these are played on the PS4), and Pokemon (currently playing Moon on the 3DS). (I also enjoy horror stories/movies and Mythology)

I've also been trying to teach myself how to play the piano lately which is fun (I've always wanted to learn how to play an instrument; I used to play the violin in school a few years ago but stopped due to health reasons :'D).

I also am an animal lover and I currently have 2 dogs + 1 cat. I am always open to sharing my crazy stories about them (I have plenty of them).

Feel free to message me anytime; I might not respond right away, but I'll always try to respond.
@LadyNine - welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy your time here. I liked the Water flight too, they were my 3rd/4th choice after Plague and Shadow, but the Arcane flight is for the curious and for the daydreamers, so here I am! I like to draw too, and Fall Out Boy is amazing, great music taste ;D ooh get you, you have a lot of various hobbies and interests! That's very good. Glad to meet a fellow animal lover too. I have a cat and a rabbit myself.

If you ever want to talk my PMs are always open although I can occasionally be a bit slow to respond as well, with school and all. But yeah, anyway like I said, welcome! Wish you all the best
@LadyNine - welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy your time here. I liked the Water flight too, they were my 3rd/4th choice after Plague and Shadow, but the Arcane flight is for the curious and for the daydreamers, so here I am! I like to draw too, and Fall Out Boy is amazing, great music taste ;D ooh get you, you have a lot of various hobbies and interests! That's very good. Glad to meet a fellow animal lover too. I have a cat and a rabbit myself.

If you ever want to talk my PMs are always open although I can occasionally be a bit slow to respond as well, with school and all. But yeah, anyway like I said, welcome! Wish you all the best
ZewzdsF.png nnn > They/them
> Pings welcomed
> Wishlist
> Grinding service
> First ever scatter journey
> This sig is a WIP don't mind me
@LadyNine

Welcome to FR ...I am Heero ..its nice to meet you .

Its good you finally got here ...waiting is never fun ...I missed 1 year worth of regs , they were farther apart back then...I almost gave up...hehe and I yelled at FR a few times to open up and let me in.

Water is cool , I was in wind they are a sweet laid back community....but my home is now forever in nature .

Oh cool ...another skydancer lover, I have an all skydancer lair ..I just love them sooooo much .
if you like any after Beitir http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=86127&page=7 let me know I can send them over .

haha I love most of the bird familiars ...and a few others , but most are nice.

Oh archery , I have literally always wanted to learn but never got the guts to try ...Oh PS4 gets on my nerves...I have had one since they released it and never played a game on it. I planed to play some of the older games I loved but you cant ...I really wanted to play legend of the dragoon and shadow hearts again ...so sad .

I am animal obsessed but favor birds , especially parrots and macaws ....I feel that is why I love skydancers so much . I have one cat ...shhh its a secret ...my landlord does not know...but I want 100 more pets .

any idea what you plan to do here? any special FR interests ?
@LadyNine

Welcome to FR ...I am Heero ..its nice to meet you .

Its good you finally got here ...waiting is never fun ...I missed 1 year worth of regs , they were farther apart back then...I almost gave up...hehe and I yelled at FR a few times to open up and let me in.

Water is cool , I was in wind they are a sweet laid back community....but my home is now forever in nature .

Oh cool ...another skydancer lover, I have an all skydancer lair ..I just love them sooooo much .
if you like any after Beitir http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=86127&page=7 let me know I can send them over .

haha I love most of the bird familiars ...and a few others , but most are nice.

Oh archery , I have literally always wanted to learn but never got the guts to try ...Oh PS4 gets on my nerves...I have had one since they released it and never played a game on it. I planed to play some of the older games I loved but you cant ...I really wanted to play legend of the dragoon and shadow hearts again ...so sad .

I am animal obsessed but favor birds , especially parrots and macaws ....I feel that is why I love skydancers so much . I have one cat ...shhh its a secret ...my landlord does not know...but I want 100 more pets .

any idea what you plan to do here? any special FR interests ?
A5i3AHB.png
@SapphireFire Thank you for the welcome! :D

@Heeroku Thanks for the welcome; I don't really have a plan yet, although I've been thinking about turning my lair into some kind of hatchery, since I doubt I'll be doing any exalting; and I enjoy breeding my dragons.
@SapphireFire Thank you for the welcome! :D

@Heeroku Thanks for the welcome; I don't really have a plan yet, although I've been thinking about turning my lair into some kind of hatchery, since I doubt I'll be doing any exalting; and I enjoy breeding my dragons.