Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello?
Hello everyone, I'm pretty new here. I joined a week ago on my birthday (May 14th, don't listen to my profile, I accidentally made it one day early) and I've been pretty active checking this site but I haven't done a thing socially. So I should probably introduce myself as an introduction forum is provided

So, I'm Lucieta or just Lucy. I first learned about this site from a click group for the site PokéFarm Q. The people who had joined Flight Rising would often talk about it and post their dragons in the chat.
And a bit about me, I guess. I like to think I'm pretty friendly, but I can have trouble making friends on my own as I'm not the most social person out there. I'm also a pretty nervous and sometimes I can have trouble being social over the internet person so I'm sorry if I don't respond to social messages or replies quickly or at all. I like most animals, but I especially love cats. I'm really into anime (which I should watch more of) and video games. Two video game series I'm into are Pokémon and the Elder Scrolls.

I'm also an artist, although I still need a lot of practice, especially with males, creatures, and backgrounds. I also enjoy making characters, stories, and thinking up scenarios.
I hope I'll be able to have fun here and meet interesting people. Also, sorry this is so long, I think I have a bad habit of making things excessive long. >~>
Hello everyone, I'm pretty new here. I joined a week ago on my birthday (May 14th, don't listen to my profile, I accidentally made it one day early) and I've been pretty active checking this site but I haven't done a thing socially. So I should probably introduce myself as an introduction forum is provided

So, I'm Lucieta or just Lucy. I first learned about this site from a click group for the site PokéFarm Q. The people who had joined Flight Rising would often talk about it and post their dragons in the chat.
And a bit about me, I guess. I like to think I'm pretty friendly, but I can have trouble making friends on my own as I'm not the most social person out there. I'm also a pretty nervous and sometimes I can have trouble being social over the internet person so I'm sorry if I don't respond to social messages or replies quickly or at all. I like most animals, but I especially love cats. I'm really into anime (which I should watch more of) and video games. Two video game series I'm into are Pokémon and the Elder Scrolls.

I'm also an artist, although I still need a lot of practice, especially with males, creatures, and backgrounds. I also enjoy making characters, stories, and thinking up scenarios.
I hope I'll be able to have fun here and meet interesting people. Also, sorry this is so long, I think I have a bad habit of making things excessive long. >~>
vista_coatl1.pngW1ufEjp.png vista_coatl1.png
Hey, nice to meet you! I actually just signed up for this game yesterday, but coliseum grinding is getting a tad boring. I was looking around forums hoping to make some friends on this site. I'm very much into Pokemon as well.. and cats. I'm an artist too! If you want to chat, I'm up for it ^^
Hey, nice to meet you! I actually just signed up for this game yesterday, but coliseum grinding is getting a tad boring. I was looking around forums hoping to make some friends on this site. I'm very much into Pokemon as well.. and cats. I'm an artist too! If you want to chat, I'm up for it ^^
@Smooty
Hello! Is there anything you'd like to chat about? I'm not the best at starting conversations, sorry. >.>' I can show you some examples of what my art looks like if you'd like.
@Smooty
Hello! Is there anything you'd like to chat about? I'm not the best at starting conversations, sorry. >.>' I can show you some examples of what my art looks like if you'd like.
@lucieta

Welcome! Im socially challenged too :) i hope you have fun here
@lucieta

Welcome! Im socially challenged too :) i hope you have fun here
m2YbpzO.png tumblr_inline_o0idl15pQv1qg2i5p_540.png
@ChillInAForest
Thank you~ From what I've seen look at the forums this seems to be a pretty nice community so I do hope that I will have fun here.
@ChillInAForest
Thank you~ From what I've seen look at the forums this seems to be a pretty nice community so I do hope that I will have fun here.
Welcome! New here as well, but I'm browsing the forums doing practically the same thing as you. Too much time spent stocking up dragons and not making friends. ^-^

I have one cat, and I love him to death! His name is Leo, and he's super cuddly. Do you have any pets?
Welcome! New here as well, but I'm browsing the forums doing practically the same thing as you. Too much time spent stocking up dragons and not making friends. ^-^

I have one cat, and I love him to death! His name is Leo, and he's super cuddly. Do you have any pets?
WindNest_zps1vluhaef.gif
@karastrophe
Thank you! I have a habit of doing that with sites, it takes me quite a while to actually get into the social aspects of it and most the time I never truly get into it. But I'm hoping to be a bit better with it here.

And yes, I do have pets. I actually have a lot, although all of them but one are family pets. There are four cats, the one that's mine is a pretty orange one named Peaches. They're also two dogs and a tortoise.
@karastrophe
Thank you! I have a habit of doing that with sites, it takes me quite a while to actually get into the social aspects of it and most the time I never truly get into it. But I'm hoping to be a bit better with it here.

And yes, I do have pets. I actually have a lot, although all of them but one are family pets. There are four cats, the one that's mine is a pretty orange one named Peaches. They're also two dogs and a tortoise.
@lucieta Welcome! ^~^ I'm also a fan of cats and animals in general, Pokemon and anime as well. What anime do you like? C:

I also draw but I'm not good at it and I only do it from time to time.
@lucieta Welcome! ^~^ I'm also a fan of cats and animals in general, Pokemon and anime as well. What anime do you like? C:

I also draw but I'm not good at it and I only do it from time to time.
@WillowPhoenix
Thank you! Do you mean like genres of anime or specific anime? For genres, I'm pretty open and I'll watch almost anything if it's interesting or for researching/curiosity. And specific ones, I can't really name any I've seen that really, really interested me >.> I have really bad memory and I haven't even watched much, but over the summer I plan on watching a lot more.
@WillowPhoenix
Thank you! Do you mean like genres of anime or specific anime? For genres, I'm pretty open and I'll watch almost anything if it's interesting or for researching/curiosity. And specific ones, I can't really name any I've seen that really, really interested me >.> I have really bad memory and I haven't even watched much, but over the summer I plan on watching a lot more.