Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I'm turtled !
hello there!

my username is turtled, but just call me turtle. I found this website through chickensmoothie, as a lot of the people on there play flight rising, so I thought I'd check it out, see what all the fuzz was about ^^ I actually made my account a month ago but I haven't really tried to get into the game before now.

I must say, it's a game that needs a lot of attention - it's rather complicated haha c:

I'm excited to learn stuff about this site! the dragons are all so gorgeous and I love the concept of having to breed dragons yourself!

I hope t have a lot of fun here c: still very confused about a lot of stuff, but it's only my first day trying to get into the game. I suppose it'll be easier in a while!
hello there!

my username is turtled, but just call me turtle. I found this website through chickensmoothie, as a lot of the people on there play flight rising, so I thought I'd check it out, see what all the fuzz was about ^^ I actually made my account a month ago but I haven't really tried to get into the game before now.

I must say, it's a game that needs a lot of attention - it's rather complicated haha c:

I'm excited to learn stuff about this site! the dragons are all so gorgeous and I love the concept of having to breed dragons yourself!

I hope t have a lot of fun here c: still very confused about a lot of stuff, but it's only my first day trying to get into the game. I suppose it'll be easier in a while!
@turtled

Well a belated Welcome to you ...I am Heero its a pleasure to meet you. If you need anything just let me know I am on all the time and love to chat.

also it does get much easier ..things I though were imposible in the first month or two I have found easy to achieve now...all in time .

@turtled

Well a belated Welcome to you ...I am Heero its a pleasure to meet you. If you need anything just let me know I am on all the time and love to chat.

also it does get much easier ..things I though were imposible in the first month or two I have found easy to achieve now...all in time .

A5i3AHB.png