Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello Dragon Lovers!
I'm Draconis92 and as you may alredy guessed the 92 stands for my birth year. Since I'm a woman I think Draconis is fitting. Draco is the latin word for Dragon and -nis is a female ending for the word. I found myself here from another Dragon collecting page called Dragon Cave and after I joined I was blown away.

I'm more the type of collecting as much Dragons as possible so I hope that the 200 Dragons limit won't be forever. I hate to think of abandon one of my dragons.

The reason why I joined is simple i love Dragons. They are my favorite animals and they brought me iinto the world of the fantasy genre wich I'm also a big fan of. So my interests are series like Game of Thrones or the Shanara Chronicals and Games like Skyrim or Dragon Age. I also like to play other RPGs as well and I'm writing Fan Fictions and doing simple graphic designs.

If you want to know more go ahead I won't bite. ... Or maybe I do. :)

I'm Draconis92 and as you may alredy guessed the 92 stands for my birth year. Since I'm a woman I think Draconis is fitting. Draco is the latin word for Dragon and -nis is a female ending for the word. I found myself here from another Dragon collecting page called Dragon Cave and after I joined I was blown away.

I'm more the type of collecting as much Dragons as possible so I hope that the 200 Dragons limit won't be forever. I hate to think of abandon one of my dragons.

The reason why I joined is simple i love Dragons. They are my favorite animals and they brought me iinto the world of the fantasy genre wich I'm also a big fan of. So my interests are series like Game of Thrones or the Shanara Chronicals and Games like Skyrim or Dragon Age. I also like to play other RPGs as well and I'm writing Fan Fictions and doing simple graphic designs.

If you want to know more go ahead I won't bite. ... Or maybe I do. :)

@Draconis92 Welcome! Be sure to follow the forum rules and you'll earn new friends in no time! I joined this month so I'm sorta still new. However, that doesn't mean I can'r give stuff to newbies! would you like a baby dragon? :)
@Draconis92 Welcome! Be sure to follow the forum rules and you'll earn new friends in no time! I joined this month so I'm sorta still new. However, that doesn't mean I can'r give stuff to newbies! would you like a baby dragon? :)
FR Pudding Art: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2174676
@Draconis92

welcome to FR ..I am heero its nice to meet you.

Shanara Chronicles was amazing but game of thrones is #1..hehe

What is your favorite Flight rising breed?
any goals?
what things do you like on FR ?(besides dragons haha)

if you need any help let me know.
@Draconis92

welcome to FR ..I am heero its nice to meet you.

Shanara Chronicles was amazing but game of thrones is #1..hehe

What is your favorite Flight rising breed?
any goals?
what things do you like on FR ?(besides dragons haha)

if you need any help let me know.
A5i3AHB.png
@ShadowOTJ Thank you if you want to give me one I will take it. Since this will be my first private trade I hopw I will di things right.

@Heeroku Yes GoT is my always No 1. ^^ My personal Breed charts are as follows:

1st Fae Dragon
I like the fins on the head and I like the way that they are the smallest breed but can defend with magic. Litte body but big in mind.

2nd Skydancer
I love their design and hey are one of the breeds wich is looking good with any color.

3rd Coatl
Their hatchie pic is so cute and I think they look very cool with Indinana style colors.

4th Imperial
I'm a big Japan Fan (Animes and stuff) so it had to be an asian dragon.

5th Guardian
The classic dragon. I saw a random pic of one in ocean and beach colors. I like the fins too. So much color options. :D

6th Nocturne
They are looking like wyverns to me sort of but I know that those are legit dragons with four legs and two wings. I have always a heart for bad guys.

7th Pearlcatcher
I like the conzept but I would get crazy if I have to fight AND look after my pearl.

8th Wildclaw
They look like dinosours with wings, wich you could say to every dragon I know. But somhow they look like those dinosours who will sneak your nest and eat your babys. T.T Also I can't take a pastel yellow and baby blue Wildclaw serously.

9th Spiral
Those are looking more like snakes to me. What's worse than a toxic snake: A big toxic snake with wings. ^^

9th Mirror
They are looking like salamanders. And I can't think of good looking light colors with them. in my mind they are always dark. It's the same with the Wildclaws.

10th Bogsneak
Big toads with long necks. And the tunge of the male sprite is cool but wile fighting it looks a litte strange. ^^

11th Ridgeback
They also look like a classic dragon but I don't like the long snut. Looks like Pinoccio. Are those dragons big liars?

12th Tundra
A big Teddybear. I like it but most colors aren't fitting for me.

13th Snapper
I don't like fat dragons that much but they are okay.

This is not a top to flop list. Every dragon is nice. I just like some more than others. :)

My goals are none paticular. Just raising dragons and train them as good as I can and then exalt them to get money. It's a never ending process.

I like the fighting and elemental systhem. It's like pokemon. ^^ And the options how a dragon could look. It's like a little sweet suprise wich lights up the day when a hachie is about to begin it's live or you are about to by a nice new dragon for your clan. :D
@ShadowOTJ Thank you if you want to give me one I will take it. Since this will be my first private trade I hopw I will di things right.

@Heeroku Yes GoT is my always No 1. ^^ My personal Breed charts are as follows:

1st Fae Dragon
I like the fins on the head and I like the way that they are the smallest breed but can defend with magic. Litte body but big in mind.

2nd Skydancer
I love their design and hey are one of the breeds wich is looking good with any color.

3rd Coatl
Their hatchie pic is so cute and I think they look very cool with Indinana style colors.

4th Imperial
I'm a big Japan Fan (Animes and stuff) so it had to be an asian dragon.

5th Guardian
The classic dragon. I saw a random pic of one in ocean and beach colors. I like the fins too. So much color options. :D

6th Nocturne
They are looking like wyverns to me sort of but I know that those are legit dragons with four legs and two wings. I have always a heart for bad guys.

7th Pearlcatcher
I like the conzept but I would get crazy if I have to fight AND look after my pearl.

8th Wildclaw
They look like dinosours with wings, wich you could say to every dragon I know. But somhow they look like those dinosours who will sneak your nest and eat your babys. T.T Also I can't take a pastel yellow and baby blue Wildclaw serously.

9th Spiral
Those are looking more like snakes to me. What's worse than a toxic snake: A big toxic snake with wings. ^^

9th Mirror
They are looking like salamanders. And I can't think of good looking light colors with them. in my mind they are always dark. It's the same with the Wildclaws.

10th Bogsneak
Big toads with long necks. And the tunge of the male sprite is cool but wile fighting it looks a litte strange. ^^

11th Ridgeback
They also look like a classic dragon but I don't like the long snut. Looks like Pinoccio. Are those dragons big liars?

12th Tundra
A big Teddybear. I like it but most colors aren't fitting for me.

13th Snapper
I don't like fat dragons that much but they are okay.

This is not a top to flop list. Every dragon is nice. I just like some more than others. :)

My goals are none paticular. Just raising dragons and train them as good as I can and then exalt them to get money. It's a never ending process.

I like the fighting and elemental systhem. It's like pokemon. ^^ And the options how a dragon could look. It's like a little sweet suprise wich lights up the day when a hachie is about to begin it's live or you are about to by a nice new dragon for your clan. :D
@Draconis92

if you add spaces to the ping we will not know you responded

dont do this
@ heeroku

do this
@heeroku

I have an all skydancer lair so they are my favorites ..haha and my least fave is snappers as well....

leveling dragons is good ..yo need a team of level 25 and then you can level dragons to 7 and exalt ...that is the most profit for time level.

if you want a skydancer from page 7 in my lair let me know.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=86127&page=7
@Draconis92

if you add spaces to the ping we will not know you responded

dont do this
@ heeroku

do this
@heeroku

I have an all skydancer lair so they are my favorites ..haha and my least fave is snappers as well....

leveling dragons is good ..yo need a team of level 25 and then you can level dragons to 7 and exalt ...that is the most profit for time level.

if you want a skydancer from page 7 in my lair let me know.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=86127&page=7
A5i3AHB.png
@heeroku Thank you for telling me. I would like to have the breed with the ID 32410566. It's the beige one with the turquoise wings.
@heeroku Thank you for telling me. I would like to have the breed with the ID 32410566. It's the beige one with the turquoise wings.
@heeroku Thank you so much for that. I will take good care for the little dude. ^^
@heeroku Thank you so much for that. I will take good care for the little dude. ^^
@Draconis92

Dragons are amazing!!! Do you have a favorite dragon-focused book?
@Draconis92

You can call me Fire. I am +3 FR time and 21+ years old.tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko2_500.png
[quote name="Firedrakegirl" date=2017-04-26 22:12:23] @Draconis92 Dragons are amazing!!! Do you have a favorite dragon-focused book? [/quote] I like the Eragon Books (not the film) and Game of Throns (A song of ice and fire) But non paticular. Mostly I'm watching series or playing Video Games with Dragons involved.
Firedrakegirl wrote on 2017-04-26:
@Draconis92

I like the Eragon Books (not the film) and Game of Throns (A song of ice and fire) But non paticular. Mostly I'm watching series or playing Video Games with Dragons involved.
It's nice to meet you Draconis! I love how you did your username and I too am a big fan of dragons and RPGs! ( I'm also female, go girl gamers! XD ) I'm fairly new to this as well and hope to get lots of different kinds of dragons. Once again its nice to meet you and i hope we can be friends!
It's nice to meet you Draconis! I love how you did your username and I too am a big fan of dragons and RPGs! ( I'm also female, go girl gamers! XD ) I'm fairly new to this as well and hope to get lots of different kinds of dragons. Once again its nice to meet you and i hope we can be friends!
Lichtdrache.gif