Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey Guys!
Hello! My name is Crunchysnack and I joined FR a few weeks ago. However, I just discovered the great Flight community on the forums and would like to get more involved and be friends with some of you guys. I'm still a newbie at this so if you guys have any advice for me or any other people starting out, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks.
Hello! My name is Crunchysnack and I joined FR a few weeks ago. However, I just discovered the great Flight community on the forums and would like to get more involved and be friends with some of you guys. I'm still a newbie at this so if you guys have any advice for me or any other people starting out, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks.
zXYoEU2.png
@Crunchysnack Hiya, welcome to the forums! I'm new myself so I can't offer all that much information, but I'm pretty much always around for a chat and I can give you any useful advice I do have if you like. Feel free to shoot me a message any time!

Love your username by the way ~
@Crunchysnack Hiya, welcome to the forums! I'm new myself so I can't offer all that much information, but I'm pretty much always around for a chat and I can give you any useful advice I do have if you like. Feel free to shoot me a message any time!

Love your username by the way ~
ZewzdsF.png nnn > They/them
> Pings welcomed
> Wishlist
> Grinding service
> First ever scatter journey
> This sig is a WIP don't mind me
@Crunchysnack

Welcome! Hope you love it here as much as the rest of us do!

Let me know if I can help with anything, my messages are always open.
@Crunchysnack

Welcome! Hope you love it here as much as the rest of us do!

Let me know if I can help with anything, my messages are always open.
lobx30c.jpg
@Crunchysnack

Oh hello! Happy late welcome! X3
If you want to talk or need help, I will gladly do!
@Crunchysnack

Oh hello! Happy late welcome! X3
If you want to talk or need help, I will gladly do!
ILgtGff.gif

-3 FR time
hannah|she/her|ace/bi (?)
loves a lot of anime dudes
avid kakyoin stan & diosexual
Discord: macafii#0446
Instagram: @maciii_i
E95xDx5.gif
HeyGuys

But in all seriousness, welcome!
HeyGuys

But in all seriousness, welcome!