Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi!
[center] Its come to my attention that I have been on this site for well over three years, and I have never actually introduced myself to anyone on here! Hello! I'm freeshootinxig, but you can also call me [b]turtle![/b] [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/f3a251dd4e69f1414ca7abb360d0d380/tumblr_on4ba6VLXG1ven4seo1_250.jpg[/img] I sometimes find it difficult to hold a conversation, and my life revolves around coliseum grinding! Mainly because I don't have an actual life. =w=;; I occassionally run a familiar giveaway thread when I have spares, as well as a leveling service! My favorite color is purple, and I am determined to collect all the boss familiars! I'm also slowly making my way through my lair, creating lore for my dragons, as well as art! Idk what else to say. ovo; Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read my ([i]very late[/i]) hello! [/center]

Its come to my attention that I have been on this site for well over three years, and I have never actually introduced myself to anyone on here!

Hello!

I'm freeshootinxig, but you can also call me turtle!

tumblr_on4ba6VLXG1ven4seo1_250.jpg

I sometimes find it difficult to hold a conversation, and my life revolves around coliseum grinding! Mainly because I don't have an actual life. =w=;;

I occassionally run a familiar giveaway thread when I have spares, as well as a leveling service! My favorite color is purple, and I am determined to collect all the boss familiars!

I'm also slowly making my way through my lair, creating lore for my dragons, as well as art!

Idk what else to say. ovo;

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read my (very late) hello!
y4B7Hb2.png Proud supporter of Mama's generous kitchen.
Hi, have fun in the forums!
Hi, have fun in the forums!
Untitled_Artwork_87.png
lCK29fT.png5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.pngDxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.pngxYQkuHQ.png
88x31.gif