Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello, Flight Rising!
Hello! I'm Frostii. I'm fairly new here, and I am in the process of incubating the Clan's first batch of eggs. Anyways, I haven't really explored much lately, since I have not introduced myself to the community. So here I go!
I like dragons, books, reading, science, art, drawing, nature and school. (Heh kinda weird)
Oh and UNDERTALE.
Well, I hope that I can make new friends here and have a wonderful time! I would appreciate having someone to help me along the site.
Hello! I'm Frostii. I'm fairly new here, and I am in the process of incubating the Clan's first batch of eggs. Anyways, I haven't really explored much lately, since I have not introduced myself to the community. So here I go!
I like dragons, books, reading, science, art, drawing, nature and school. (Heh kinda weird)
Oh and UNDERTALE.
Well, I hope that I can make new friends here and have a wonderful time! I would appreciate having someone to help me along the site.
Windsinger is the Master Ramen Noodle.
All hail the great noodle!
hoi!
hoi!
Untitled_Artwork_87.png
lCK29fT.png5hF3FGk.pngFObX7rS.pngDxCICZ1.pngnWiQNX9.pngxYQkuHQ.png
88x31.gif
@Frostii
hello, welcome! id love to help you out, if you have any questions feel free to PM/userpage or pingme.
how to ping?
you just get an @ and put an username like this: @username and that peron gets a notificaiotn that he/she was mentioned just like you did!
@Frostii
hello, welcome! id love to help you out, if you have any questions feel free to PM/userpage or pingme.
how to ping?
you just get an @ and put an username like this: @username and that peron gets a notificaiotn that he/she was mentioned just like you did!

9Ec97kg.png
@Frostii
how to ping?
@Frostii
how to ping?

9Ec97kg.png
Thanks for the advice! If I have any questions, I'll just ping you.
Thanks for the advice! If I have any questions, I'll just ping you.
Windsinger is the Master Ramen Noodle.
All hail the great noodle!