Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello Flight Rising!
Hi, I'm Suzarisk, but you can call me Suz. I've been active (obsessed) for a couple months now, but I realize I never actually got around to introducing myself on the Forums. I'd love to become a bit more social on FR, so it's probably time to put myself out there!

In the real world I'm a registered nurse living in the US (Chicago area, to be exact). I joined FR with my teenage daughter, who somehow didn't catch the bug like I did, and is rarely on. So I find myself with nobody to discuss all the lovely dragons with.

I love reading, particularly mystery/thriller/horror novels, and I'm addicted to reality television and medical dramas (cliche for a nurse, I know!). As far as music goes, I'm a long-time fan of bands such as Third Eye Blind, Eve 6, and The Used, but I now find myself incorporating a lot of my daughter's musical tastes into my playlists, which means I listen to a lot of Fall Out Boy, Panic at the Disco, My Chemical Romance, and Twenty One Pilots. I also spent the last few years playing Chicken Smoothie, though I confess I've lost almost all interest in that site now that I've found my dragons.

My main passion in FR is breeding dragons that nobody buys, and dying a little inside when I have to exalt the little buggers. I have dreams of creating a fantastic hatchery like the ones I see, but I have zero artistic talent, so my hatchery thread at this point is just a list of the dragons I have for sale. I hope to rectify that soon! I'm also very interested in becoming more involved in Dom, though on the days I work my time for Coli-ing is limited.

My favorite dragons are Imperials, Spirals, and Nocturnes. I go ga-ga for ButterGlims and any dragon with orange in it. And my new spirit dragon is this guy, who I'm having way too much fun dressing up (when I should be saving for another lair expansion!).

I'd really love to find some FR friends. Absolutely anybody, young or old, but particularly any other oldies like me who find themselves inexplicably drawn to pixel dragons. In the 2+ years I spent on Chicken Smoothie I talked to seriously no one-- at times I literally forgot there were even forums there! I'd really like to become more involved in the FR community, so please, feel free to send me a PM or a friend invite any time!
Hi, I'm Suzarisk, but you can call me Suz. I've been active (obsessed) for a couple months now, but I realize I never actually got around to introducing myself on the Forums. I'd love to become a bit more social on FR, so it's probably time to put myself out there!

In the real world I'm a registered nurse living in the US (Chicago area, to be exact). I joined FR with my teenage daughter, who somehow didn't catch the bug like I did, and is rarely on. So I find myself with nobody to discuss all the lovely dragons with.

I love reading, particularly mystery/thriller/horror novels, and I'm addicted to reality television and medical dramas (cliche for a nurse, I know!). As far as music goes, I'm a long-time fan of bands such as Third Eye Blind, Eve 6, and The Used, but I now find myself incorporating a lot of my daughter's musical tastes into my playlists, which means I listen to a lot of Fall Out Boy, Panic at the Disco, My Chemical Romance, and Twenty One Pilots. I also spent the last few years playing Chicken Smoothie, though I confess I've lost almost all interest in that site now that I've found my dragons.

My main passion in FR is breeding dragons that nobody buys, and dying a little inside when I have to exalt the little buggers. I have dreams of creating a fantastic hatchery like the ones I see, but I have zero artistic talent, so my hatchery thread at this point is just a list of the dragons I have for sale. I hope to rectify that soon! I'm also very interested in becoming more involved in Dom, though on the days I work my time for Coli-ing is limited.

My favorite dragons are Imperials, Spirals, and Nocturnes. I go ga-ga for ButterGlims and any dragon with orange in it. And my new spirit dragon is this guy, who I'm having way too much fun dressing up (when I should be saving for another lair expansion!).

I'd really love to find some FR friends. Absolutely anybody, young or old, but particularly any other oldies like me who find themselves inexplicably drawn to pixel dragons. In the 2+ years I spent on Chicken Smoothie I talked to seriously no one-- at times I literally forgot there were even forums there! I'd really like to become more involved in the FR community, so please, feel free to send me a PM or a friend invite any time!
25877659422_a7be1a8157_o.jpg
@Suzarisk
How is it going.
I'm a highschooler from Finland. Just call me Crow. I play bass in band, read comics and so on, you know, nerd stuff. I listen a ton of music, and i visit fr daily. I may not be most talkative person, but it would be fun to speak with people all over world. Yeah, so...Nice to meet ya!
@Suzarisk
How is it going.
I'm a highschooler from Finland. Just call me Crow. I play bass in band, read comics and so on, you know, nerd stuff. I listen a ton of music, and i visit fr daily. I may not be most talkative person, but it would be fun to speak with people all over world. Yeah, so...Nice to meet ya!
MoOtdMJ.png
Hello there, it is a pleasure to meet you! Lovely introduction you have there by the way, a very enjoyable read (:

@Suzarisk
Hello there, it is a pleasure to meet you! Lovely introduction you have there by the way, a very enjoyable read (:

@Suzarisk
14ke1c9.png
20sd7y1.png 2h37k7o.png ienfvs.png 291ol80.png
@Suzarisk

Hello! Pleasure to meet you! I'm always on the lookout for new friends and tend to be pretty active, so I would be happy to strike up a conversation anytime. I'm currently a college senior finishing up my BS in animal science and applying to veterinary school in the upcoming admissions rounds. I have a major obsession with science, bad puns. . . and pixel dragons.
@Suzarisk

Hello! Pleasure to meet you! I'm always on the lookout for new friends and tend to be pretty active, so I would be happy to strike up a conversation anytime. I'm currently a college senior finishing up my BS in animal science and applying to veterinary school in the upcoming admissions rounds. I have a major obsession with science, bad puns. . . and pixel dragons.
Hey nice to meet you! You sound like an amazing woman! I'm in highschool myself and love reading myself. I'd love to see your hatchery as it grows, and yeah I would love to start one myself but I cannot draw or design what so ever! ;)
Hey nice to meet you! You sound like an amazing woman! I'm in highschool myself and love reading myself. I'd love to see your hatchery as it grows, and yeah I would love to start one myself but I cannot draw or design what so ever! ;)
3hKoziR.pnglAvpyOQ.pngYMPbu9R.png
J7D1quC.png qKZAaLK.pngQNbfPfg.png