Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Why We Can't Have Nice Things
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
THREAD CLOSED

Exactly what it says on the tin. Lending my Boolean familiar for 10K or 100 gems.

How it goes:

> You post, including how you'll pay (gems or treasure)
> I send Bools in a message
> You take him and view your Hoard (won't get the Achievement if you don't do this!)
> You send him back with payment

Yeya.

Currently: missing!!! D:
Waitlist: LittleWatty, Megan, Asjure, Cael, Canria, Tatzelwyrm, Speedie, Chelle, Lechet, Valkyrie, Vintrove, Jelly, vyndree, Zephyr, DragonSpirit, Mew, Yield, Malfunction, reliquiaen, blackfoxette, Toska

* Due to waiting / impatience issues haha, how things will go: when I get Bools back I'll do a mass ping of everyone on the waitlist. Whoever responds quickest gets it, gives it back, etc. Hopefully this will reduce wait times!

* Everything here is at my discretion and stuff may be changed / disallowed / etc. on a case-by-case basis >_>
THREAD CLOSED

Exactly what it says on the tin. Lending my Boolean familiar for 10K or 100 gems.

How it goes:

> You post, including how you'll pay (gems or treasure)
> I send Bools in a message
> You take him and view your Hoard (won't get the Achievement if you don't do this!)
> You send him back with payment

Yeya.

Currently: missing!!! D:
Waitlist: LittleWatty, Megan, Asjure, Cael, Canria, Tatzelwyrm, Speedie, Chelle, Lechet, Valkyrie, Vintrove, Jelly, vyndree, Zephyr, DragonSpirit, Mew, Yield, Malfunction, reliquiaen, blackfoxette, Toska

* Due to waiting / impatience issues haha, how things will go: when I get Bools back I'll do a mass ping of everyone on the waitlist. Whoever responds quickest gets it, gives it back, etc. Hopefully this will reduce wait times!

* Everything here is at my discretion and stuff may be changed / disallowed / etc. on a case-by-case basis >_>
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Can I borrow boolean?
Can I borrow boolean?
Sure - sending!
Sure - sending!
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
Hi Rhea

I'd love to borrow Boolean, thank you

Hi Rhea

I'd love to borrow Boolean, thank you

slvrstarr.gif
Sure thing, once LordGustoff sends him back. Also added a new rule, just so I can better keep track of my earnings ^_^
Sure thing, once LordGustoff sends him back. Also added a new rule, just so I can better keep track of my earnings ^_^
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
I, too, would like to borrow the Boolean once the previous posters are finished with it.
I, too, would like to borrow the Boolean once the previous posters are finished with it.
Creation through destruction. That is how sparkling, cut diamonds are made.
slvrstarr has him now, but sure. Don't forget to include how you'll pay!
slvrstarr has him now, but sure. Don't forget to include how you'll pay!
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
He's on his way home with some gems for you

Thanks again
He's on his way home with some gems for you

Thanks again
slvrstarr.gif
Thank you, starr ^_^

Sending, Apoptosis.
Thank you, starr ^_^

Sending, Apoptosis.
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
I'm posting here so I don't forget. I'd like to hit you up on this offer. Heading out now though :o
I'm posting here so I don't forget. I'd like to hit you up on this offer. Heading out now though :o
67851.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13