Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Yasashiku's Training Center
Yasashiku's Training Center

What do I do?
I train dragons in the Coliseum until level 25. If you don't like coli but do want a few trained dragons I can do it for you!

Things you might want to know:
* I need about 3 to 7 days to train a dragon.
* Battle Stones are not included, you can send them along and I'll give it to them.
* You can tell me how to divide the status points, but if it makes it harder for me to train them I might contact you and we find a solution.

Price
Gems: 175
Treasure: 500000

Currently training:

Up next:

I'm accepting new dragons on Monday 21th. I have 2 open spots.
They will be training with a lightning dragons, so I do prefer another element as it's hard to train with 2 the same element to be quick.

Waitinglist:

For Sale:
I have a few lvl 25 dragons for sale, all Gen1. Feel free to check them out here
Yasashiku's Training Center

What do I do?
I train dragons in the Coliseum until level 25. If you don't like coli but do want a few trained dragons I can do it for you!

Things you might want to know:
* I need about 3 to 7 days to train a dragon.
* Battle Stones are not included, you can send them along and I'll give it to them.
* You can tell me how to divide the status points, but if it makes it harder for me to train them I might contact you and we find a solution.

Price
Gems: 175
Treasure: 500000

Currently training:

Up next:

I'm accepting new dragons on Monday 21th. I have 2 open spots.
They will be training with a lightning dragons, so I do prefer another element as it's hard to train with 2 the same element to be quick.

Waitinglist:

For Sale:
I have a few lvl 25 dragons for sale, all Gen1. Feel free to check them out here
q4HfUW2.pngx72ysXo.png
[/columns]
@Yasashiku

Is the full price to level a lvl 1 dragon up to lvl 25; 150 gems in total? If yes, then I'd like to reserve a spot.
@Yasashiku

Is the full price to level a lvl 1 dragon up to lvl 25; 150 gems in total? If yes, then I'd like to reserve a spot.
@Without it is indeed :) I will put you on the ping list. I'm around lvl 10 with the dragons I'm training now, I think I finish them on Wednesday or Thursday. I'll contact you then ^^ Of course you are allowed to already send the dragon to me, then I will work on him directly when the spot is free.
@Without it is indeed :) I will put you on the ping list. I'm around lvl 10 with the dragons I'm training now, I think I finish them on Wednesday or Thursday. I'll contact you then ^^ Of course you are allowed to already send the dragon to me, then I will work on him directly when the spot is free.
q4HfUW2.pngx72ysXo.png
[/columns]
@Yasashiku
Sweet! C: I'll send it over for you. When would you like the payment?
@Yasashiku
Sweet! C: I'll send it over for you. When would you like the payment?
@Without can be with sending the dragon or when returning her doesn't matter ^_^
@Without can be with sending the dragon or when returning her doesn't matter ^_^
q4HfUW2.pngx72ysXo.png
[/columns]
2 spots open, training can start on Monday :D
2 spots open, training can start on Monday :D
q4HfUW2.pngx72ysXo.png
[/columns]
@Yasashiku

uh do you have space right now? bc i've been Procrastinating on training some of these guys and it's gotten to the point where i need to learn that procrastinating will cost me money so i will hopefully Stop procrastinating

it's probably not gonna work

also do you have discounts for if they're partially trained already? or no (no is fine it just affects which i send)
@Yasashiku

uh do you have space right now? bc i've been Procrastinating on training some of these guys and it's gotten to the point where i need to learn that procrastinating will cost me money so i will hopefully Stop procrastinating

it's probably not gonna work

also do you have discounts for if they're partially trained already? or no (no is fine it just affects which i send)
e8MFzYE.gif
@Bystander
I can accept one again on monday, as I will be gone till sunday so I won't be able to train as much as I want at the moment.
I am not giving discount unfortunatly, this because I can sell dragons that are fully trained for 200 gems, so technically it's a discount already ;) I also do accept more than one dragon right now, as all of my own dragons are fully trained.
@Bystander
I can accept one again on monday, as I will be gone till sunday so I won't be able to train as much as I want at the moment.
I am not giving discount unfortunatly, this because I can sell dragons that are fully trained for 200 gems, so technically it's a discount already ;) I also do accept more than one dragon right now, as all of my own dragons are fully trained.
q4HfUW2.pngx72ysXo.png
[/columns]