Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Pretty Pink Mums [O]Services, Hoard
1 2 3 4 5 6
[u][/u][center]Hello there! As the title says [b]I'm looking to get some Pretty Pink Mums[/b] and in return I can offer you various things from my hoard, including some items for the Hibernal Den slots, past Fest. Skin chests & Apparel, Baldwin materials, junk for melting from different categories, etc. I also offer Baldwin services; I'm lvl 20, can melt and brew for you (I'm only willing to provide the materials/treasure equivalent in value to the flowers you're offering and only if I already have enough of them available). I can grind the Coli for you for either something you want or to level up a dragon of yours. I'll work for specific time/numbers on these, make an offer on how much time/numbers you'd want me to grind for a flower and I'll tell you if I'm alright with that. Can grind and level your dragon simultaneously, ask about that if you're interested. Willing to grind bosses per # of battles. You can also have a look at my dragons, although those are a huge maybe (higher chances for the ones in my den or in the second tab of my lair) but if you like a pair I can breed for you it can definitely happen :) All in all, anything aside from money that I'd be willing to part with or do in trade for Pretty Pink Mums =3 [b]No need to ping me, I'm subbed ^-^[/b] [item=Pretty Pink Mums][/center]
Hello there!

As the title says I'm looking to get some Pretty Pink Mums and in return I can offer you various things from my hoard, including some items for the Hibernal Den slots, past Fest. Skin chests & Apparel, Baldwin materials, junk for melting from different categories, etc.

I also offer Baldwin services; I'm lvl 20, can melt and brew for you (I'm only willing to provide the materials/treasure equivalent in value to the flowers you're offering and only if I already have enough of them available).

I can grind the Coli for you for either something you want or to level up a dragon of yours. I'll work for specific time/numbers on these, make an offer on how much time/numbers you'd want me to grind for a flower and I'll tell you if I'm alright with that. Can grind and level your dragon simultaneously, ask about that if you're interested. Willing to grind bosses per # of battles.

You can also have a look at my dragons, although those are a huge maybe (higher chances for the ones in my den or in the second tab of my lair) but if you like a pair I can breed for you it can definitely happen :)

All in all, anything aside from money that I'd be willing to part with or do in trade for Pretty Pink Mums =3

No need to ping me, I'm subbed ^-^

Pretty Pink Mums
r7LsxK2.png
@CoffinPrince I got two, would you trade them for some stag figurines?
@CoffinPrince I got two, would you trade them for some stag figurines?
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
@hypomargoteros I've only got 3 of them right now, would that do? I could also go and try to farm some more for you if you give me a specific number you'd like to trade for :>
@hypomargoteros I've only got 3 of them right now, would that do? I could also go and try to farm some more for you if you give me a specific number you'd like to trade for :>
r7LsxK2.png
@CoffinPrince the lowest price for stags at the moment of writing is 5 gems, we could do 35 for two mums? if it's possible for you to farm that many. the mums are 94 gems (right now)
@CoffinPrince the lowest price for stags at the moment of writing is 5 gems, we could do 35 for two mums? if it's possible for you to farm that many. the mums are 94 gems (right now)
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
@CoffinPrince OR do you have one of those arcane halos? we can trade two mums for one halo
@CoffinPrince OR do you have one of those arcane halos? we can trade two mums for one halo
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
@hypomargoteros

Ey, an update, unfortunately I don't have any extra halos to give (I even had to buy one myself just the other day), however I'll work on the coli and see if I can get you a nice little stack of stags by today =3
@hypomargoteros

Ey, an update, unfortunately I don't have any extra halos to give (I even had to buy one myself just the other day), however I'll work on the coli and see if I can get you a nice little stack of stags by today =3
r7LsxK2.png
@CoffinPrince that's cool! I'll set up a CR and then you can add the stags when you want :D
@CoffinPrince that's cool! I'll set up a CR and then you can add the stags when you want :D
Ef84x2q.png ozDAjIE.png
znuJtTb.png
@hypomargoteros Sure thing, thanks! :D
@hypomargoteros Sure thing, thanks! :D
r7LsxK2.png
bump
bump
r7LsxK2.png
bump
bump
r7LsxK2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6