Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [FOUND!] Gilded Crown
FOUND!
In case of proper book keeping, I'll keep this thread up!
Bought for 150kg

Hi all! I've been liquidating for a bit and I'm finally at a close enough amount I'd love to start looking for people who are hoping to sell their Gilded Crown!

Atm I have
117.2kg
27.8mil t
Total: 145kg

I'm looking for someone who is selling the crown for 145kg, as thats the most recent price it sold at! Though I might be open to looking at someone selling it at high as 150kg? Depending on how desperate I get LOL

Replying on here is totally fine, as is sending a PM!

Tysm for reading <3
FOUND!
In case of proper book keeping, I'll keep this thread up!
Bought for 150kg

Hi all! I've been liquidating for a bit and I'm finally at a close enough amount I'd love to start looking for people who are hoping to sell their Gilded Crown!

Atm I have
117.2kg
27.8mil t
Total: 145kg

I'm looking for someone who is selling the crown for 145kg, as thats the most recent price it sold at! Though I might be open to looking at someone selling it at high as 150kg? Depending on how desperate I get LOL

Replying on here is totally fine, as is sending a PM!

Tysm for reading <3

disegno_zen.gif
Guzma ; twenty five ; he/him ; familiar & genone collector
tumblrtoyhouseliquidation thread
There's one on the AH for 150kg (:
There's one on the AH for 150kg (:
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi
I saw that!! I pm'd the owner and asked if they'd accept mixed payment and or selling for 145kg ;w;

Hoping they get back to me soon or at worst I find someone selling for 145kg again~
@Runi
I saw that!! I pm'd the owner and asked if they'd accept mixed payment and or selling for 145kg ;w;

Hoping they get back to me soon or at worst I find someone selling for 145kg again~

disegno_zen.gif
Good luck!! Usually KS items aren't on the AH so just wanted to be sure you had seen it :)
Good luck!! Usually KS items aren't on the AH so just wanted to be sure you had seen it :)
6mWOUG0.png
It's so hard for me to grasp how someone could possibly have that many gems, like. That's over $1000 USD. Insane! Good luck with the crown, hope it's worth it!
It's so hard for me to grasp how someone could possibly have that many gems, like. That's over $1000 USD. Insane! Good luck with the crown, hope it's worth it!
pB3ZjEn.png
@SylphidLord
LOL, YEAH. I have that amount and I still can't believe it! Without the sale of my Light Sprite I probably would've never gotten this far, tbh u_u

Tysm <33
@SylphidLord
LOL, YEAH. I have that amount and I still can't believe it! Without the sale of my Light Sprite I probably would've never gotten this far, tbh u_u

Tysm <33

disegno_zen.gif