Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/T] Wind Eggs
1 2
[center][emoji=wind rune size=1] [item=unhatched wind egg] [emoji=wind rune size=1][/center] I am on a nearly impossible quest for a dream derg, and I require many, many wind eggs! My prices may change depending on supply and demand of wind eggs currently on the AH. [center][b]Currently: NOT BUYING[/b] When open, I buy Unhatched Wind Eggs for: [b]330g or 330kt.[/b][/center] [center][b]TRADING IS ALWAYS OPEN![/b] [u]I have the following eggs available to trade for wind eggs:[/u] [item=unhatched water egg]x2 [item=unhatched shadow egg]x3 I'm not interested in any other items for trade, just wind eggs. [emoji=gaoler tongue size=2][/center]
Unhatched Wind Egg

I am on a nearly impossible quest for a dream derg, and I require many, many wind eggs! My prices may change depending on supply and demand of wind eggs currently on the AH.

Currently: NOT BUYING
When open, I buy Unhatched Wind Eggs for: 330g or 330kt.

TRADING IS ALWAYS OPEN!

I have the following eggs available to trade for wind eggs:

Unhatched Water Egg x2 Unhatched Shadow Egg x3

I'm not interested in any other items for trade, just wind eggs.
gRG1DTH.png
xnhgcDc.png
r4BmIa8.gif
@LaWombat
Send me a CR with one of the eggs you don't want and I'll send my Wind Egg over!
@LaWombat
Send me a CR with one of the eggs you don't want and I'll send my Wind Egg over!
28259.png
hey!
i'm eddy.
any pronouns
advAsr3.png | +3FR

@atlanticREM

Thank you! Haha, I just noticed your post under mine after posting. I sent the Fire Egg, thanks!
@atlanticREM

Thank you! Haha, I just noticed your post under mine after posting. I sent the Fire Egg, thanks!
gRG1DTH.png
xnhgcDc.png
r4BmIa8.gif
Bump^
Bump^
gRG1DTH.png
xnhgcDc.png
r4BmIa8.gif
bump
bump
gRG1DTH.png
xnhgcDc.png
r4BmIa8.gif
@LaWombat I have 3 Wind eggs I can sell, if you are still looking. Send a cr if so :)
@LaWombat I have 3 Wind eggs I can sell, if you are still looking. Send a cr if so :)
G5Ovnmj.png
@SerenityBreeze
Yes! Do you want treasure or gems?
@SerenityBreeze
Yes! Do you want treasure or gems?
gRG1DTH.png
xnhgcDc.png
r4BmIa8.gif
@LaWombat gems would be great !
@LaWombat gems would be great !
G5Ovnmj.png
[emoji=bogsneak happy size=2]