Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [none] Vampi's Training Center
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@BritishSarcasm glad you're back! Just send him on over and I'll get started asap. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@BritishSarcasm glad you're back! Just send him on over and I'll get started asap.
tNnGUla.png
« Dragon Trainingxxxxxxxxxx
she/her | FR+9
0LmIW1J.png
vistafestival_6.png 1DamPGa.gif
Quick update, I should be done with the current two trainees tomorrow, so if anyone is interested in taking the slot after, stake your claim (ie post the form and I'll get back to you asap)! [emoji=coatl happy size=2]
Quick update, I should be done with the current two trainees tomorrow, so if anyone is interested in taking the slot after, stake your claim (ie post the form and I'll get back to you asap)!
tNnGUla.png
she/her | FR+9
0LmIW1J.png
[size=6]Slot available! [emoji=coliseum team size=1]
Slot available!
tNnGUla.png
she/her | FR+9
0LmIW1J.png
[emoji=coliseum team size=1]
tNnGUla.png
she/her | FR+9
0LmIW1J.png
How much would it cost to get one dragon from lvl 17 to lvl 25?
How much would it cost to get one dragon from lvl 17 to lvl 25?
iu1N407.jpg
@Missycruelwolf hi! The price of lvl 25 is 250kt, 17 is 75kt, so the price for levelling from 17-25 would equal 175kt (250-75).
@Missycruelwolf hi! The price of lvl 25 is 250kt, 17 is 75kt, so the price for levelling from 17-25 would equal 175kt (250-75).
tNnGUla.png
she/her | FR+9
0LmIW1J.png
Deal! If there’s any slots open I’ve got this guy. Btw he looks VERY different when his skin is taken off, he’s a gold and white color. [b]The dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38580348] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/385804/38580348_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Current - desired lvl:[/b] 17->25 [b]Payment form:[/b] treasure (175k) [b][lvl 15+] Stat distribution[/b]: Attack only (I think I did this right? His stats are mostly attack and some agility) [b][lvl 15+] Is eliminate equipped/provided?[/b] yup! It’s equipped [b]Are you ice flight or a returning customer?[/b] nope
Deal! If there’s any slots open I’ve got this guy. Btw he looks VERY different when his skin is taken off, he’s a gold and white color.

The dragon:

38580348_350.png

Current - desired lvl: 17->25
Payment form: treasure (175k)
[lvl 15+] Stat distribution: Attack only (I think I did this right? His stats are mostly attack and some agility)
[lvl 15+] Is eliminate equipped/provided? yup! It’s equipped
Are you ice flight or a returning customer? nope
iu1N407.jpg
@Missycruelwolf thanks for the heads up about the skin! You can go ahead and send him over :)
@Missycruelwolf thanks for the heads up about the skin! You can go ahead and send him over :)
tNnGUla.png
she/her | FR+9
0LmIW1J.png
[size=6]Slot is available again! [emoji=coliseum team size=1][/size] Be quick, because it'll be my last one until early november as I will be training my own dragons before and during Ice's push week. [emoji=ice rune size=1]
Slot is available again!

Be quick, because it'll be my last one until early november as I will be training my own dragons before and during Ice's push week.
tNnGUla.png
she/her | FR+9
0LmIW1J.png
Bumping this up as I'm planning to do quite some coli grinding during this weeks festival. :)
Bumping this up as I'm planning to do quite some coli grinding during this weeks festival. :)
tNnGUla.png
she/her | FR+9
0LmIW1J.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11