Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Level 26 Cauldron Brewing [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I'd like to get some experience in to level up my cauldron, so if your cauldron is a lower level than me, you're already brewing something, or you just would like someone else to brew it for you, stop on by! I may consider [u]transmuting[/u] depending on how much you're offering to pay, but I unfortunately won't be offering that for free as I would have to be a lot more involved in it and check up on it every half hour. [center][emoji=cauldron size=1][/center] As mentioned, this is free, so you don't need to pay me anything extra; just send over your material and fees for the item you want via a [u]One-Way Crossroads[/u] and I'll send it back the same way once it's done! I'd prefer Crossroads over PMs as it will be easier for me to keep track of. If you're not sure what materials you need and you can't look it up from Baldwin himself, you can use [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2135917/1#post_26000031]Baldwin's Bubbling Brew Visual Guide 3.0[/url] as a quick hub for every recipe! [center][emoji=cauldron size=1][/center] No need to worry if I'm already brewing someone up for someone else; if you're willing to wait for that to be done, then I'll happily slot you into my orders for afterwards. [center][b]You can see the progress of orders and what I'm currently up to here on my [url=https://trello.com/b/3ZiAOIfT/cauldron-brewing-parkakid]Trello board[/url].[/b][/center] [center][emoji=cauldron size=1][/center] [b]Edit:[/b] Unfortunately, as I've recently begun working at my job, I haven't had as much time to check Flight Rising. This doesn't affect me playing it every day, but it does mean that if you place multiple orders, or orders with shorter times, it's possible that I will take slightly longer to send them to you. I understand entirely if this affects your desire to have me help you with brewing.
I'd like to get some experience in to level up my cauldron, so if your cauldron is a lower level than me, you're already brewing something, or you just would like someone else to brew it for you, stop on by!

I may consider transmuting depending on how much you're offering to pay, but I unfortunately won't be offering that for free as I would have to be a lot more involved in it and check up on it every half hour.

As mentioned, this is free, so you don't need to pay me anything extra; just send over your material and fees for the item you want via a One-Way Crossroads and I'll send it back the same way once it's done! I'd prefer Crossroads over PMs as it will be easier for me to keep track of.

If you're not sure what materials you need and you can't look it up from Baldwin himself, you can use Baldwin's Bubbling Brew Visual Guide 3.0 as a quick hub for every recipe!

No need to worry if I'm already brewing someone up for someone else; if you're willing to wait for that to be done, then I'll happily slot you into my orders for afterwards.
You can see the progress of orders and what I'm currently up to here on my Trello board.

Edit: Unfortunately, as I've recently begun working at my job, I haven't had as much time to check Flight Rising. This doesn't affect me playing it every day, but it does mean that if you place multiple orders, or orders with shorter times, it's possible that I will take slightly longer to send them to you.

I understand entirely if this affects your desire to have me help you with brewing.
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
@Parkakid

Heya! Could i send over stuff for an imbued sulfur and bog egg?
@Parkakid

Heya! Could i send over stuff for an imbued sulfur and bog egg?
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi
Yes, absolutely! Go right ahead.
@Runi
Yes, absolutely! Go right ahead.
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
@Parkakid
Sending over mats to make a nekomata if you're still free? ^^
@Parkakid
Sending over mats to make a nekomata if you're still free? ^^
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
@AeonsMusings
I'm really sorry, I fell asleep not long after this when I was hoping to wait for an order to do so first, haha.

I see you cancelled the trade, so hopefully you got someone else to make the Nekomata for you!

If not, I'm definitely still open, but no worries if you did.
@AeonsMusings
I'm really sorry, I fell asleep not long after this when I was hoping to wait for an order to do so first, haha.

I see you cancelled the trade, so hopefully you got someone else to make the Nekomata for you!

If not, I'm definitely still open, but no worries if you did.
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
@parkakid
I did get someone for that brew but I do have another I need made. ^^ Free to do one fine alchemical reduction?
@parkakid
I did get someone for that brew but I do have another I need made. ^^ Free to do one fine alchemical reduction?
klhJnOF.gifba8be269b2f2bc4bb37fc54e44ba68802dcf6d72.gifJc6ZU5D.png9YaT5lY.gifpuJggFR.gif
@AeonsMusings
Absolutely! Feel free to send it over.
@AeonsMusings
Absolutely! Feel free to send it over.
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
@Parkakid

Could you help me brew 20 fine alchemical reductions?
@Parkakid

Could you help me brew 20 fine alchemical reductions?
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi
I'd be happy to!
@Runi
I'd be happy to!
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
I am interested; may need to transmute stuff before I can send it over
I am interested; may need to transmute stuff before I can send it over
Help edit the Flight Rising page on Fanlore!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12