Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] - Finishing up current orders
1 2 3 4
Hello again! I have all the materials required to brew a bog scroll, but the majority of my currency is in gems atm. Would you be ok with me sending 100g as a part of the 185kt needed?
If not, I should have the rest of the treasure needed within two days, so i could send the mats then.
:)
Hello again! I have all the materials required to brew a bog scroll, but the majority of my currency is in gems atm. Would you be ok with me sending 100g as a part of the 185kt needed?
If not, I should have the rest of the treasure needed within two days, so i could send the mats then.
:)
she/her
+0 FR time
lore thread
wishlist
XX
npkysNx.pngo99-d5-vibranium.pngpXJjk9P.pngo99-d2-vibranium.pnguisysIG.pngo91-d1-vibranium.pngIrIS7s8.pngo99-d1-vibranium.pngaED8285.pngo91-d2-vibranium.pngo99-d4-vibranium.pngq8YQ0Gs.pngo91-d4-vibranium.pngo91-d5-vibranium.png
Hex0gCq.png
Hi, could you brew reinforced glass beakers for me?
Hi, could you brew reinforced glass beakers for me?
tumblr_pl554wiS9U1u6a4tk_540.jpg
@vibranium Either way works for me! I just took an order ahead of you, so my cauldron probably won't be free until tomorrow anyway, if you want to wait until then to gather some more treasure. Either way, I'll put you down for a slot, let me know what works best. :)
@vibranium Either way works for me! I just took an order ahead of you, so my cauldron probably won't be free until tomorrow anyway, if you want to wait until then to gather some more treasure. Either way, I'll put you down for a slot, let me know what works best. :)
@Embroid Sure! There are two orders ahead of you, so feel free to either send over the mats now, or I can ping you when you're at the top of the list.
@Embroid Sure! There are two orders ahead of you, so feel free to either send over the mats now, or I can ping you when you're at the top of the list.
Alrighty, I’ll probably have the treasure by tomorrow, thanks!
Alrighty, I’ll probably have the treasure by tomorrow, thanks!
she/her
+0 FR time
lore thread
wishlist
XX
npkysNx.pngo99-d5-vibranium.pngpXJjk9P.pngo99-d2-vibranium.pnguisysIG.pngo91-d1-vibranium.pngIrIS7s8.pngo99-d1-vibranium.pngaED8285.pngo91-d2-vibranium.pngo99-d4-vibranium.pngq8YQ0Gs.pngo91-d4-vibranium.pngo91-d5-vibranium.png
Hex0gCq.png
Gathered up the necessary treasure, is your cauldron open?
Gathered up the necessary treasure, is your cauldron open?
she/her
+0 FR time
lore thread
wishlist
XX
Hex0gCq.png
@vibranium Yup! Ready and waiting for you. C:
@vibranium Yup! Ready and waiting for you. C:
Hi, I'm back, can I send you the stuff for a Fine Alchemical Reduction?
Hi, I'm back, can I send you the stuff for a Fine Alchemical Reduction?
tumblr_pl554wiS9U1u6a4tk_540.jpg
@Embroid Sure! Send it over!
@Embroid Sure! Send it over!
Hey I'm back! Could you help me brew a trail gene (gaoler)? c:
Hey I'm back! Could you help me brew a trail gene (gaoler)? c:
31Ku7td.png
• Worry
• FR+15
• She/Her
• Asexual
Current Avatar
1 2 3 4