Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Familiar Collection Purge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Morpha yes, that would seem a fair price together. I have 600g and 100kT of pure currency. Is there any apparel u need for 300g of value? [emoji=gaoler star size=1]
@Morpha yes, that would seem a fair price together. I have 600g and 100kT of pure currency. Is there any apparel u need for 300g of value?
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@nightsorrow

Hmmm, if you'd like to show me with a screenshot of apparel you'd be good with selling, I'd appreciate it. I can't recall any in particular aside from starsilks, but I'm definitely interested in more than just those.
@nightsorrow

Hmmm, if you'd like to show me with a screenshot of apparel you'd be good with selling, I'd appreciate it. I can't recall any in particular aside from starsilks, but I'm definitely interested in more than just those.
@Morpha I have 32 pages of apparel ;-; u really want me to screenshot all of it?
@Morpha I have 32 pages of apparel ;-; u really want me to screenshot all of it?
37bVriD.png....
Lair of a Fox's madness
He/Him | FR+9
Bilingual English / Polish
Wishlist
cvLaV29.png
@nightsorrow

Omg no, let me think of something to narrow it down. I like purple and blue, and rainbow stuff, anything multicolored and flashy, etc. Newer apparel is also good, or if you have gem marketplace apparel I would probably only need one or two of those to get 300g.

I also like the animal companion apparel, aside from the toad because I made a ton of those already.
@nightsorrow

Omg no, let me think of something to narrow it down. I like purple and blue, and rainbow stuff, anything multicolored and flashy, etc. Newer apparel is also good, or if you have gem marketplace apparel I would probably only need one or two of those to get 300g.

I also like the animal companion apparel, aside from the toad because I made a ton of those already.
thread being reused for spellscroll
thread being reused for spellscroll
[emoji=crystal ball size=1]
[emoji=purple gem 2 size=1]
[emoji=rainbow size=1]
[emoji=unicorn size=1]
[emoji=butterfly 2 size=1]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25