Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Coli Grinding 5g/5kt for 30min
In half an hour I can generally get your dragon to lv10, raising its exalt value by approximately 13kt. For 5g/5kt I'll take your dragon into the coliseum for half an our and train them up. To collect all materials, food and "other" items collected it is an additional 1kt. Any apparel, familiars, specialty and battle items will be listed after the training for you for 50% off AH price. To clarify: [b][u]Prices[/u][/b] 30minutes of Coli grinding - [b]5g/5kt[/b] All materials, food, "other" (optional) - [b]+1g/1kt[/b] Apparel, familiars, specialty, battle (optional) - [b]Offered for 50% of AH[/b]. Below is a chart of the exalt values. [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/200ab056b1e17b05815fad9949c77102/tumblr_oq7odtW66u1sdzus8o1_1280.png[/img] [b]Slots[/b] 1. Runi (paid) 2. Runi (paid) 3. Runi (paid) No need to ping I'm subbed [emoji=coatl tongue size=2]
In half an hour I can generally get your dragon to lv10, raising its exalt value by approximately 13kt. For 5g/5kt I'll take your dragon into the coliseum for half an our and train them up. To collect all materials, food and "other" items collected it is an additional 1kt. Any apparel, familiars, specialty and battle items will be listed after the training for you for 50% off AH price.

To clarify:
Prices
30minutes of Coli grinding - 5g/5kt
All materials, food, "other" (optional) - +1g/1kt
Apparel, familiars, specialty, battle (optional) - Offered for 50% of AH.

Below is a chart of the exalt values.
tumblr_oq7odtW66u1sdzus8o1_1280.png

Slots
1. Runi (paid)
2. Runi (paid)
3. Runi (paid)

No need to ping I'm subbed
VNNE2rP.png9efWXMG.png
I have 12 dragons I'd love for you to train to lvl 10; no loot needed c:
I have 12 dragons I'd love for you to train to lvl 10; no loot needed c:
6mWOUG0.png
Are you available in an hour (1:00 server time)?
Are you available in an hour (1:00 server time)?
VNNE2rP.png9efWXMG.png
I was not planning on it, unfortunately
I was not planning on it, unfortunately
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi
I can only take them three at a time and one in the coli at a time. (60g/60kt)
@Runi
I can only take them three at a time and one in the coli at a time. (60g/60kt)
VNNE2rP.png9efWXMG.png