Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | nope
1 2
Looking for mostly fodder, eggs, eliminates are nice, apparel works too
Looking for mostly fodder, eggs, eliminates are nice, apparel works too
@Brokko

any particular kind of apparel?
@Brokko

any particular kind of apparel?
@Devilbaby

Old festival apparel, gem MP items, but throw what you will at me. I'm not looking for fodder apparel at the moment.
@Devilbaby

Old festival apparel, gem MP items, but throw what you will at me. I'm not looking for fodder apparel at the moment.
@Brokko

5 eliminates (200g each), 1 lightning egg (300g) and 1 level 18 fodder dragon (about 200g lah) comes to 1500g, around 100g more than the current lah crystalhide.
@Brokko

5 eliminates (200g each), 1 lightning egg (300g) and 1 level 18 fodder dragon (about 200g lah) comes to 1500g, around 100g more than the current lah crystalhide.
@Devilbaby

I should have specified what kind of fodder dragon I was searching for. I'm mostly looking for level 1's XD.
@Devilbaby

I should have specified what kind of fodder dragon I was searching for. I'm mostly looking for level 1's XD.
@Brokko

ah well, im sure ive got something in my hoard to make up the difference but im literally on my way to bed (almost 1am this side of the world) so good luck, and if you haven't found a buyer by tomorrow i'll hit you up again.
@Brokko

ah well, im sure ive got something in my hoard to make up the difference but im literally on my way to bed (almost 1am this side of the world) so good luck, and if you haven't found a buyer by tomorrow i'll hit you up again.
@Devilbaby

Sounds good to me =w=
@Devilbaby

Sounds good to me =w=
@Brokko

same offer as before, only swap the dragon for either a Polychromatic Garniture, Bloodred Kelpie Mane or a Prismatic Silk Scarf?
@Brokko

same offer as before, only swap the dragon for either a Polychromatic Garniture, Bloodred Kelpie Mane or a Prismatic Silk Scarf?
@Devilbaby

Quick question. Do you have river royalist tail rings?
@Devilbaby

Quick question. Do you have river royalist tail rings?
@Brokko

yes
@Brokko

yes
1 2