Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B/T] Nature/Mushroom UMA | Apparel
1 2 3
[emoji=owl size=1]
copy my UN when pinging me cuz it's hard to spell
[emoji=owl size=1]
@Alraune I have these, if you're interested in? :) Nature-y skins [skin=16645][skin=16684][skin=24355][skin=24356] Apparels [item=Spectral Fuchsia Trunk][item=Fiendish Emerald Trunk][item=Unearthly Onyx Trunk][item=Deadpan Jester's Motley][item=Skeletal Chimes][item=Magician's Cobwebs][item=Golden Wing Silks][item=Crimson Silk Scarf][item=Leafy Gladeboughs]
@Alraune I have these, if you're interested in? :)

Nature-y skins

Apparels
Spectral Fuchsia Trunk Fiendish Emerald Trunk Unearthly Onyx Trunk Deadpan Jester's Motley Skeletal Chimes Magician's Cobwebs Golden Wing Silks Crimson Silk Scarf Leafy Gladeboughs
@hayum
I will pass on the accents, but I'm very interested in all of the apparel. Could I ask your prices? \o/
@hayum
I will pass on the accents, but I'm very interested in all of the apparel. Could I ask your prices? \o/
@Alraune I'd be happy with LAH for them! C:
@Alraune I'd be happy with LAH for them! C:
@hayum
Would you possibly be willing to do a bulk discount? :o Like 10%?
@hayum
Would you possibly be willing to do a bulk discount? :o Like 10%?
[emoji=owl size=1]
@Alraune If you buy them all I can do that C:
@Alraune If you buy them all I can do that C:
@hayum
I can probably do that! I'm just not sure how much the Spectral Fuchsia trunk is lol. It's not on the AH D:
@hayum
I can probably do that! I'm just not sure how much the Spectral Fuchsia trunk is lol. It's not on the AH D:
@Alraune there is one at 1500g on the AH now, with about 2 days left from expirations :0
@Alraune there is one at 1500g on the AH now, with about 2 days left from expirations :0
1 2 3